Chapter 30 - Never the same

Third person P.O.V

9:15 am
Y/n's bedroom

Despite the sun rising up and the loud noises of traffic, both of the youngsters were still sleeping next to each other really close.

After a few minutes y/n slowly opened her eyes only to witness another person next to her. She didn't freak out because she knew it was her Taehyung.

She admired his face while he was in his deep slumber, taking in every detail that she deeply missed for a whole year. perfect lips, those cute nose his adorable moles, everything.

Being hypnotized in his beauty she slowly took her hand upto his face to touch it. She didn't knew what took over her to do something like that but she didn't stop herself. Her hands were eager to touch his soft skin.

As she finally touched his face a small smile crept her face. She slowly caressed his cheeks but suddenly stopped when Taehyung opened his eyes.

Y/n flinched at the sudden outburst. She was about to take her hand back when Taehyung held it at place.

He was staring at her eyes so deeply that she was mesmerized in it. He slowly started to come close to her and y/n did nothing but stare at him.

He was really close and he was looking at her plumpy lips having the urge to kiss it.

Their lips were only inches apart. Taehyung closed his eyes and leaned in more. He touched her lips slowly, he was about to kis her lips wholely but y/n suddenly turned her head sideways regretting everything and Taehyung just stayed frozen like that.

He closed his eyes heaving out a tired sigh while y/n was still not facing him.

"W-Why...." Taehyung asked with a broken voice

"It's never the same" y/n said that and slowly looked to his eyes. It was filled with anger and disappointment towards her rudeness, but he couldn't hurt her no matter what.

Taehyung knew the more he stayed there the more his anger would increase. He stormed out of the room slamming the door while y/n sat up on her bed not at all liking today's start. She wanted to approach him but her mind told her no and flashed all the painful memories with him.

"Why didn't I let him kiss me when I itself was the one who made the first move?"

Several thoughts were going through her head, but it all stopped when she heard a loud sound of glass shattering.

Y/n rushed out of her bed scared Taehyung hurt himself or something else. she ran to the living room to witness Taehyung standing there with his hands on the counter, heavily breathing and pieces of broken plate on the ground.

Y/n clearly understood that he did this out of anger but she didn't knew how to calm him down and seeing him in such a broken situation hurt her.

So she did the first thing that came to her mind. She rushed towards him and back hugged him, leaning her head on his board shoulders.

"Taehyung-ahh..... Don't"

This small skinship with her is enough to calm Taehyung down. He slowly slowly turned around and hugged her. Inhaling her scent (but she just woke up •_•), tightly holding her waist like she'd disappear any moment.

They stayed like that for a long moment, making up for the times the missed each other's touch. Their hearts were filled with happiness amd warmth, y/n didn't think about the past and moved farther this time, she'd be lying if she said she didn't miss him.

"Y/n-ah I wanted to-" before he could continue his sentence y/n's phone rang.

Taehyung let go of her when he saw she was about to go search for it, as he did y/n ran to the room and took the phone but when she saw the name she screamed for which Taehyung went to her room to check on her.