Chapter - 20 - I miss You

(Short chapter)

Y/n p.o.v

I don't know why, but I feel like living in this unfamiliar place is the best decision I made so far........

So far It's really nice here, the spouse streets remind me of Seoul even in night it seems a bit similar.

I'm not so good in English but I started to learn recently, my dad helps me when he's home and sometimes I study through online. Me and my dad was starting a new father-daughter kinda bond, since he was busy with his works and I was busy ignoring him as much as I can we couldn't have that bond earlier.

Hana calls me every week she said she moved to Chen's house and that she really misses me....

I've joined in a school nearby my house and never even cared about making friends..... I don't need em

You might be thinking about my friends well I don't have that much of a friends so... I'm not that sad leaving the school, when I told dami about me going to abroad she didn't mind and make a big fuss and just told me to take care of myself and to stay in touch with her.

Next one is jisoo well he also messages me and sometimes calls me, we keep in touch and all.

Next one Lisa I've completely forgotten her like... I don't know why, thinking of her just makes me angry automatically. She never tried to contact me either it's because I told her not to... but that doesn't mean she shouldn't huh......

Now the last one Taehyung, I'm trying to get over him so I don't wanna talk about him.. wait, first of all why am I talking to myself? It's not like someone's gonna hear it..... what if some people are? Stop being weird y/n!!

Ok Taehyung, Well I try not to think about him but he's always there in my mind, in my heart. Sometimes when I just sit simply i think about the things we did how many times we snuck out of class and went to mall, how he got all drunk and slept on my couch and the way he scolds me for wearing too short skirts, and they way he pats my head lightly........

Well, when I think about it all a smile itself appears on my face but soon fades when I think about the rest of what happened and how it all ended up.

I stopped crying on him and I feel like I'm growing strong (mentally), but still is a bit weak for him and I can't figure out why....

I stared out of my bedroom window. It's really cold it's snowing a bit too Christmas is near and it's holiday for us so I'm just in my room sitting near the window......

And that's how I started to think about it all. I played some music and continued to stare out of the window

"yah Pabo I miss you......."

—————————

{PREVIEW }

"Y/n - ahh I can't stop missing you"

—————————

A/n : sorry for the short chap will post the next one which will also be a bit short today itself.....

So to who is reading this I want to ask you something

If you could ask y/n a question (doesn't matter if it's 1 or 2 or more) or say something what would it be ? .

Comment down below ; )