Chapter - 23 - Someone else's ?

The next morning.

Third person p.o.v

At the airport

'Flight no.13784 from New York City has landed' the lady announced and all the people rushed to the doors to see their loved ones.

Taehyung heard the announcement and started walking towards the wall, He took a big white piece of paper and a marker, he placed the paper on the wall and started to write

"What was his name" he was a bit unsure of the spelling. He took the marker and started writing.

"J-U-N-K, is that how we spell it? Whatever"

"H-O-S-E-O-K" he took the big paper in his hands and examined it

"Seems good enough" he shrugged his shoulders and then went to the waiting point he raised the paper at his chest level and searched for this Junk Hoseok guy.

The doors opened and people started to exit, there were families and married couples, some teenagers they all had big smiles on their faces, some even cried after seeing their family and friends after a long time. This made Taehyung think about his past.

'Taehyung Stop!'

'you're a monster'

'I'll never forgive you'

'Get away from me'

Taehyung Shut his eyes tight and shook his head trying to stop hearing the voices in his head, his grip on the paper tightened and his breath started to get heavy and fast. He knew he'd lose it all in any moment but he didn't want to go insane at this place.

"Taehyung get a grip, you're at a public place" He warned to himself and started to take slow breathes and tried to calm down bit by bit.

"Inhale.....Exhale..." when he knew he was back to normal he slowly opened his eyes. He looked around him to see if someone noticed it, but luckily no one did.

He let out a big tired sigh and mumbled to himself

"Will I ever be able to be Normal?"

'Taehyung-ahh you're normal ok' Y/n's voice went through his ears like a soft whisper.

"If only you were here, I'd see myself as a human". He never gave up on her and always waited for her to come back.

He again started to search for Hoseok, and when he was he saw a young boy in his 20's and a familiar girl.....

"Y/n!!" he gasped seeing her at this moment right now in front of his eyes.

He saw that she walking with some guy both were laughing.

"Is that her boyfriend?" He hoped not.

"No, No that is not y/n" he tried to make him believe it, but he didn't.

He didn't knew what to do, So he threw the paper and ran from there
He ran and told to himself that it was not y/n
he reached the parking lot he looked back and shook his head slowly.

"No it can't be.." he stood there but someone bumped into him. He looked back and saw a short haired girl

"I'm sorry.......... wait do I know you" Taehyung asked the girl

"Taehyung?"

"Dami?"

"Oh my, you remembered my name, I thought you'd forget it after being such a jerk back then"

"Dami..... what are you doing here?"

"Uh... I'm about to pick up someone"

"Who is it?" He wanted to make sure if it was y/n or not