Chapter - 22 - HOME?

ONE YEAR LATER

Y/n p.o.v

As usual, me and my dad were having breakfast I started eating while he was just reading the newspaper.

"Dad?"

"Yes y/n" he answered still looking at the newspaper.

"What do you think about me going back to home?" He looked at me and when he knew that I was serious he put his newspaper aside and took his tea in his hands, he took a sip and then answered

"Sounds good to me, if you miss home you can always go back,"

"Really?"

"Yes, Because I will be busy this year too and I can't take care of you that well so I think it'd do you good"

"Then I've decided" I stood up from my seat. Which made my dad jolt in surprise

"Dad I'll be going to Seoul soon"

"Ok, when?" He eyed me weirdly

"Tomorrow"

"What are you serious?"

"Was it funny to you?"

"No, well if you're leaving aren't you gonna book your plane tickets?"

"I forgot about that, why don't you do it for me"

"Oh...Ok"

"Will your boyfriend come too?"

"Dad he's not my boyfriend, and yes he's coming"

"Hmm ok"

"OK now let me go and pack" I rushed to my room and started to pack my things.

I'm going back to home after 1 whole year, 1 year....

I think it was enough for him to forget about me and move on, what if he got a girlfriend?

You know what you should not give a fuck, if he got a girlfriend then you get yourself a boyfriend, but who?.. JISOO yah he will do, but does he love me?

Wait...... what the 'F' am I thinking about? Me a boyfriend? Funny af!

I'll tell you the reason why I'm leaving,

First- I started to hate here.
Second- I miss Seoul, the food, the people and the honorific,the.... ok etc.
Third- I don't wanna continue my study here i always dreamt of studying in 'Seoul Law Schol' (made up name) and I shouldn't give up that dream just for a boy.
Four- I miss my sister. She means so much to me like it was tough to live without annoying her for an year so yah I'm going back home!

Let me call hana and tell her the good news wait no I'll make it a surprise. But I need someone to pick me up from the airport.... wait I got Dami

I hope Taehyung moved away from there I don't wanna see him in the streets or in the subway or you know anywhere.

I hope I don't!.

Ok everything is set! No it's not. I have to call him. I made a new friend from here, well he's older than me I met him in a mall I saw him and I knew he was Korean so I made him my friend, he is also from Seoul he came here for the vacation because his family is here ever since he was in middle school.

Well his name is

"Y/N!! COME DOWN"

"OK IN A SECOND"

Taehyung p.o.v

I was sitting in my couch looking at the bundle of college admission papers