Chapter 4- movie night

Y/N's p.o.v

The school is going to opened soon Ahhh!! I'm so tired I don't wanna go....

I don't have that great friends in school oh wait I do! I have a friend

Lisa who is always glued to her boyfriend and even when they are apart she only talks about him AGHH!

Then there's Taehyung he's there with me all the time we both are really close he sometimes says that he never wants to leave my side because I'm the only one friend for him.

I wish I could say the same but I want to stay away from him so that he won't see my true feelings.....

Yes I have a crush on Taehyung, more than a crush to be precise

I don't know why but I think it's because of his messed hair,brown eyes,his boxy smile hehe........

I've never told him about it. it all started when I first met him my heart still flutters the same from one year back.

I can't keep it going on like this
there should be an end to this, that's why I decided to tell him when he come over tonight to watch a movie.

I smiled as my hands slowly made qay to the necklace he gave me back then

It's a small habit of mine that I did whenever I thought of him

I admired the necklaces beauty thinking about that day

-FLASHBACK-

At the mall

Y/n : yah I've reached the mall, where are you?

Tae : I'm right here, do you see that big poster of BTS?

Y/n : yes, I've been staring at it for hours.

Tae : then continue staring and don't turn back

Y/n : why?

Tae : you'll see

"Yah I'm not in the mood to......."

Taehyung was behind and his hands making his way around my neck, so that he can make me wear his new gift.

Which was a small simple necklace with a small 2 black heart.

I turned back and looked at his eyes he looked back

"Do you like it" I nodded my head as I couldn't stop staring at it.

-FLASHBACK ENDED-

"DING DONG" the door bell rang I was so excited. I went towards the door and opened it.

Taehyung stood there wearing a black hoodie,black sweatpants and a black cap. Why does he have to wear all black?

He got in and came closer to my face