Chapter - 5 - secret crush

(I'm sorry, a story can't always be happy)

Y/N's p.o.v

"W-Who is that girl?"

"You know her....
You know her very well actually it's......
Jennifer"

.......................WHAT?!.........................

"Jennifer! from our class?" I'm really taken aback

why is he saying that bitch's name. What does he even see in her?

"Yes"

"Not to be rude, but may I ask? What do you see in her?"

"Hmmm" Taehyung hummed as thinks about it

"Her beautiful face"

*You haven't even seen her face, she hides it with 100 layers of makeup*

"Her small nose"

*that was done by her uncle who works at Seoul national hospital*

"Her pink lips"

*Have you not heard of a thing called lipstick?*

"Her personality"

*Let's just act like I didn't hear that"

I just blinked at him with my jaw dropped.

Am I really getting dumped by a boy who don't know that I'm getting dumped.  : |

"Y/N-ahhh? You there?" Taehyung waved his palm in front of my face repeatedly.

Which gained my focus back in our conversation.

"Y/n I also need your help...."

"What help?"

"I need you to help me confess to Jennifer" "you're the only one I trust...."

How can I say no to that? Huh!

"Sure, anything for you..." I faked a big smile.

But I just wanted to kick him out and cry alone in my room. But his smile stopped me from doing all that.

"Great, I'm feeling sleepy let's watch this boring film some other time"
Taehyung again leaned on the couch, hand spread across.

"Aren't you coming to sleep?" He motioned me to sleep beside him.

*Ughhh why am I still feeling these things?*

"Sure" I  slept with My head on his chest and his hands over my shoulder and he cuddled to sleep.

I could smell his scent and hear his heartbeat.

    *Y/N this is nothing, he just see's you as a friend, don't overthink just go to your bed and sleep. If u stay here you'll only fall for him more.*

I looked up at his face, he fell asleep! I'll just go to my room and sleep.

I removed his arm which was on my shoulder and slowly stood up without waking him up.

As I succeeded doing that something held my wrist and again pulled me to my position before

"Don't Go........
.......... STAY!" As Taehyung said that in his half sleep. I couldn't hold it in  anymore.

I tried my best not to cry and not to hug him while I slowly drifted to my sleep.

2:30 am

"Mmmh mhm" Taehyung was moving his body right to left continuously which woke me up she looked at Taehyung

He was asleep but was murmuring something.

"Taehyung-ahh" i slowly called. He was again whispering something.

I couldn't hear it properly so I his face to figure out what he is saying

"Jenn. I love u "

That's it

I couldn't hold it in any more

I wanna cry

I should cry

I can't control 

I cried on his chest. I cried I cried I cried for what?

This pain is not going, it's still there. It's hurting more every fucking second.

I continued crying silently on the chest of the person I love but who loves someone else.

The tears started to slow down and I started to drift to sleep.

Taehyung pulled y/n closer

"Jennifer sleep with me"

I always wanted to hear this, but not that bitchs name. again sobbed hard on his chest continuously and again drifted to sleep.

I wanted to go to her room but who knows maybe he won't remember all of this and maybe she could at least love or sleep with Taehyung like this......

Time skip

"Y/n! Y/n-ahh"

"Mhhhm"

"You promised me you will hook me up with jenn"

*aishh why do I have to hear that bitchs name in the morning?*

I slowly woke up to see Taehyung wide awake was he waiting for this day to happen he looks so excited. 

And why is my stupid heart still in pain after all that crying seeing his face make me want to cry more.....

I woke up and head to the kitchen I splashed my face with water from the sink.

Taehyung stood up and came to the kitchen counter.

"I guess the electricity went down between the night, my shirt is covered in sweat"

"Sweat?" Little does he know those were all my tears....

"Y/n get ready let's go to the park today"

"Ah sure"

I went to my room and got ready Taehyung also left said he will meet me in the park.

So me setting up the person I love to the person I hate? Woow so funny

Or maybe I could just stop this from happening like I could just say lies about Taehyung to Jennifer maybe she will reject him after hearing that.

Oh my god y/n you've turned to psycho for him. Should I do it? Or should I not?

Let's just got to the park for now.