His Paasamana Tension

It was a fine Sunday morning. The birds were chirping happily and the sounds of the cars and bike horns could be heard clearly. But even through all these sounds two souls were in a deep slumber inside the full white hospital room. A girl was sleeping on the hospital bed with a cast on her left hand and a pout on her face as if she could feel the pain her fractured hand radiated even during her sleep. Her right hand was held by a man who was sleeping  in the plastic chair near her bed with his head bending in an awkward angle. He looked like a person who was sleeping after a long time with bags under his eyes and a distressed look on his face.

The girl was slowly waking up from her slumber. She could not open her eyes as it was so bright and she felt pressure on both her hands. She looked down at both her hands. The pressure in her left hand was because of her fracture and the right one was because of the way her Valarndha Kozhandha tightly held her hand.

That's when she remembered how she had stupidly tried to save her dear cat who somehow had managed to climb on top of her cupboard and was not able to get down. Just as she picked up her cat and helped her jump down she somehow lost her grip and felt down which resulted in the fracture in her arm. 

As she saw her Ashwineysleeping uncomfortably in the chair she wanted to wake him up and make him sleep in a more comfortable place. Her throat felt very dry so she first wanted to drink some water. But he was holding her hand so tight that it became a little difficult for her to remove his huge hands had on her tiny hand.

"Enna maa panra?" a sleepy Ashwin called out while slowly trying to open his eyes.

She motioned to the glass tumblr on the side table with her now free hand.

"Iru maa nan eduthu tharen" said Ashwin in his morning base voice which would have made her knees go weak in a normal situation but right now she was in a hospital bed with a cast in her arm.

He made her sit up slowly with intense concentration so as not to hurt her injured hand. He made her drink the water slowly from the glass.

"Enna unnum amaithiya irukaru inneram professor avaroda lecture ah start pannirkanume?" she thought to herself.

As if hearing her thoughts his face changed into a stern look as he kept the glass back on the side table. 

Before he could  start his lecture she interrupted  him and tried to use her most innocent tone which could make anyone feel sorry for her "Ashwineyy sorry maa nan theriyama panniten ennaku theriyum nan romba careless ha irundhutenu but  shreekutty mela maatikita adhunala dhan" she completed her  small speech.

But he didn't budge and had the same reaction he has whenever she hides his PS . (She always  knew she would always have to compete  with others for her boyfriend  since he was a perfect gentlemen or in her words a Gem , but never in her  wildest dreams did she think that  she would have to compete with a video game)

She started to think about ways to convince him but her small brain didn't work as it was early in the morning and she did not even have anything to fill her stomach.

"Moraikaadha Ashwineyy" she whined cutely like a kid.

"Enna vena nalla thitiko ana moraikadhinga " said Sivaangi in a determined tone. She knew she would regret it later but it was better than him constantly glaring at her like she stole his gulab jamun.

"Ayiram vaati sonen veetla irukumbodhu endha circus monkey velaiyum paakama amaidhiya irunu ana nee dhan nan soldradha kekave maatiya , Unnaku seriousness he illama  epovume velaiyaatu thanamave  iruke elaithaiyum  pannitu kadaiseela sorry Ashwineyy nu soldrathe unnaku velaiya pochu anga paaru kaila paathikum mela adipatruku" he  yelled at her with a lot of concern in his eyes.

But Sivaangi could not think anything beyond the fact that her kulukulu looked so cute even when he was on the peak of his paasamana tension. But her inner monologue came to an end as Ashwin shouted her name. 

"SIVAANGI"

"Padhi kailam adipadala Ashwin -" but he interrupted her saying "yen mukkavaasi adipatrucha?" with a sarcastic smile on his face.

She knew that he was really scared and concerned for her. She atlast got an idea. She knew that using it here was not the best idea but she could not think of any other way. She gained all her Rowdy courage and atlast said in her most apologetic tone:

"Sorry mama"

Ashwin snapped his head so fast in her direction that she would not even be surprised if he got neck pain tomorrow. He tried so had not to smile but he could not stop himself.

"Hey neenga sirichitinga" she yelled out happily.

"Hey Seri idhan last time idhukapram edhachu careless ha panina unnaku 2months ku no blueberry pie" he fake warned with a smile on his face showing off his dimple.

"Seri seri en kitta vaanga ungala hug panni evalavu naal aachu" she called out to him fondly.

"Sorry ma unkuda time spend panna mudiyala but Mani Ratnam sir oda indha film mudicha odane 2 months fulla break" he told her excitedly as he sat next to her.

They both hugged and Ashwin was careful not to hurt her hand while hugging her. It felt amazing to hug each other with his hand on her waist and her fingers brushing the hair at his nape.

"Hey Chellama" he called out softly in his base voice, his lips almost touching her earlobe.

"Hmmm" she could feel her whole face starting to redden like a tomato.

"Unnaku theriyumla nee enna mama nu kupta ennaku ennanamo pannum nu? Idhu hospital ha irukave vidren " he whispered.

"Illana mattum enna pannuvinga Mr. Kothamalli?" she loved teasing him.

"Oh unnaku Pugazh veetu guest room la nadandha scene marandhupocha?" he asked her teasingly.

How could she ever forget that, she could still feel his hands on her when she imagined that night .

"Unnaku marandhuduchuna paravala andha scene ha thiripium recreate panna naa ready" he said smugly with a smirk on his face.

"Chee ponga" she said shyly hiding herself  by hugging him tightly.

She could feel him placing his leaning his head on her top her head. He placed a soft kiss on her hairline and softly whispered the words that she never ever could get tired of:

"I love you  Ms. Kedi Rowdy Don"

"I love you too Mr. Kedi  Killadi Rowdy"

Is it good?Its my first time writing.