Nee Illamal Nan Illai

This is totally fictional and imaginary and in no way related to the real life of Ashwin and Sivaangi.

"Enna di venum onnaku ippo?" he shouted through the phone as he kicked a stone near his feet roughly.

"Thappu panadhu neenga nan dhan ungala thittanum" she replied back and he could feel her gritting her teeth while she talked.

"Adhuku dhan ayiram vaati sorry sollitenla?"

"Neenga sorry sonna?ellam seri ayduma?Nambale three weeks kapram time spend panna porom nu sandhosama irundhen aana neenga innadana shoot la irundhudhu kelambunadhum late hu ipo car breakdown ayduchunu reason vera" she yelled back.

'Well she had him locked there' he thought irritatedly. It was the worst possible day for him ever ,from the morning till now every force in the universe decided to go against him. He got up very late in the morning for his shoot as his phone was dead and the hundreds of alarms he kept went in vain . Then the shoot was halfway cancelled as there was heavy rain and he frustratedly went for a music album's shoot where it got delayed as the set was not ready yet .And this led to him getting late for their date .He then swiftly took his car telling his assistant to catch a cab. After a few miles his car broke down in the middle of the road and he had to push it to the side with all his left over energy .

And to top it all off he was fighting with his girlfriend in the middle of a highway standing on a  pavement.

"Seri di seekram vaaren,saavadikaadha maa" he said tiredly leaning on the nearby pole.

"Oh nan ongala saavadikarena?Indha mari kovathula pesitu aprom sorry Sivaangi maa nu solluvinga idhukaprom Sivaangi maa nu vaailarundhu ketan avlodhan" she cried and hearing her crying made his heart break.

He decided to take a auto at last and just went he was about to inform her that he saw a huge blinding light come his way. His first instinct was to shout her name. That's the last thing he knew before pain and darkness took over him.

On the other side Sivaangi was silently crying and was waiting for him to say something. After a few seconds she heard his voice shout loudly:

"SIVAANGI MAA"

Then she heard a earsplitting crash sound and before she could hear more the call got cut.

Lub.Dub.Lub.Dub.Lub.Dub.Lub.Dub.

Her heart was beating faster and for a instant she forgot how to breath .Her breathing started to quicken rapidly. She was immobile. Everything around her stopped. She felt like time was still. It was like the whole world stopped revolving. She couldn't even comprehend what she heard. The next few seconds felt like hours to her. Before she knew what she was doing she started to slap herself , shouting his name again and again.

"Ashwin.Ashwin.Ashwin.Ashwin"

Her room door opened with a bang. Her parents came inside running with fear apparent on their faces.

"Sivaangi enna pannikittu irukka?" her mother shouted trying to stop her daughter from slapping herself.

But she kept on repeating his name again and again like a mantra.

"Enna aachu maa?" her father asked her anxiously.

But no response came from her except his name.

Just then her phone rang and the song Adipoli could be heard loudly in the otherwise silent room.

She wanted to attend it as she knew it was him calling .For a second she felt instant relief that he was alright and safe. She grabbed her phone with her shivering hands and after several attempts touched the green circle.

She held the phone and after a few seconds if it was possible her face turned even more paler and she dropped her phone down.

"Ennadi aachu?" her mother questioned her scared seeing her current state.

Her father took her fallen phone and placed it near his ear. After a few seconds his face too turned similarly like her. He cut the call and looked down for a few seconds before saying:

"Ashwin ku accident ayduchu ICU la irukaru"

......................................................................................................................................

Her family except her father were sitting in the waiting area outside the ICU. Her father was finishing the formalities and was informing Ashwin's close circle about his condition. He had informed Ashwin's family and had also booked flight tickets for them and they will be here in a few hours. He informed Pugazh and Rakshan and requested them to convey it to the other CWC members who saw Ashwin as family.

He sat down next to his family and it broke his heart to see his chirpy and hyperactive daughter now sitting lifelessly ,her face pale like a sheet of paper.

After an hour Ashwin's family came .His father had tears in his tears which he was controlling and his sister was openly crying hugging her husband. His niece and nephew were looking around blankly not knowing what was happening around them.

Sivaangi wished she could be like them. She just wished that she could be unknown to everything around her just like them. Unknown to the fact that the love of her life was fighting for his life just few meters away.

Worst of all was his mother who was just like her .Blank. She had no reaction on her face, it was just blank. She then came towards Sivaangi and hugged her tightly. She placed her head on his mother's shoulder blade just wishing that she could feel the same warmth she felt on him, but no. No one could ever give her the warmth and feeling of home except him, not even his own blood mother.

She could still hear the doctor's words in her head like a tape recorder

"We have to operate him. His brain is severly injured and lot of blood loss.He is in a very complicated state. Anything could go wrong. The chances of him being alive is very less.We dont want to give you false hope. We will do our best."

She just wished that she could sob out loudly and express all her pain. 

But she just felt numb. That's the only word that could explain her state right now. She felt empty. As if her whole soul was robbed awayfrom her.

Just then the doctors came out the ICU ward with grim faces.

To be Continued..........

........................................................................................................................................................

How was it? 

Do comment and vote if you like it.

At first i wanted to reverse their roles but at last decided against it.

Is it interesting enough?

I have the second part almost ready ready and will upload it tomorrow.

Thank You,

💜💜