Siru Siru Kovangal

"Ippo ena panna solra nee enna?" he shouted her while hiding behind the bedroom door like a little kid.

"Po maadu mei po" she shouted at him with fury in her eyes.

"Ama di solluva un pinnadi alanja nerathuku rendu maadu vaangirundha adhu ineram rendu kuttipotu nan adha vithu business aachu pannirpen aana" he stopped in the middle as he saw her taking slow but steady steps towards, while gritting her teeth.

He then stuttered saying"A-ana nee-ndhan ennak-u eppavum mukki-yam"

"Enna sonna" she hissed at with a murderous glare on her face.

"Maa please maa andha urutu kattaiyaala kuda aadi aana andha dosa karandi romba vazhikudhu maa" he begged as he rubbed him arm where she had hit him with the dosa karandi just because he ate her macarons. For extra effort he also used his puppy dog eyes with a pout on his face.

"Ayyo nan unna edhuvum pannala thaivasenju andhamaari moonja vekadha Ashwineyy" she said all her anger forgotten as she admired her Valarndha Kozhandhai's antics.

"Thank You" he said in relief as he sat on the couch. She went towards the couch and sat next to him on the couch, leaning her head on his shoulder. She then poked him with her pinkie finger and raised her eyebrows at him. He at first glance understood what she was trying to say and kept his right hand on hers.

"Inime namma time spend pandra nerathula ennoda endha paithiyakara friends kuptalum pogamaten" he promised her holding her hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Nee pogalam thappila aana nambale ippolam onna iruka time kedikeradhula adhanaladhan and romba thittiten pola sorry" she whispered at him looking into his eyes. She held her ears with both her hands and looked him like a cute little cat.

"Adhellam illa nee enna thittama vera yaar thituva unnaku ella urimaiyum irukku" he whispered back to her lightly kissing her nose. He could never ever be angry with her for more than 5minutes. Seeing her innocent face always made him forgive her immediately no matter how big of a mistake she did.

"Seri enna important velanu pona nan adha kekkave marandhuten paaru" she asked him curiously.

"Adhuva game cd offer la irundhucha adhan minnal vegathula kelambiten" he kept on talking unknown to the fact that in a few seconds a flower vase will fly in his direction in full force.

I just got small idea so thought that i should write it down and post it. So, how was it? Vote and comment if you like.

Thank You ,

💜💜