Her Endless Care for Him

Ashwin knew that he shouldn't take the producers words to his heart. But his words brought out the insecure part of him that he forgot  long before or more like she made all his insecurities disappear . Even though he has everything he ever wanted in his life sometimes the old overthinker sad Ashwin makes an appearance making his insecurities surface back again.

He knew he shouldn't have eavesdropped on their conversation but he couldn't help it when his name was mentioned. It was the producer of his new movie and he was a very old man. He was always complaining about something, but was a very respected person in the cinema industry. Ashwin could still hear his voice in his head.

"En ipdi panringa Sir?  Ungaluku vera  hero ve kadaikellaya?" the producer asked in a judgemental tone.

"En Sir Ashwin ku enna kora, he is a very good actor and avoroda first film he blockbuster hit .Endha oru debut herokum illadha hype ivarukku irukku adhanala padam kandippa hit aagum" said the director with confidence.

"Idhellam first film ku mattum dhan irukum adhukaprom ivana maari aalkellam onnum irukadhu. Edho show la famous aana avanuku ivalu thooram makkal support panradhe perusu idhu kaprom avanuku irukura hype lam poidum makkal ku avan mel irukura interest um poidum" said the producer chuckling.

Ashwin ran away from the place as he didn't want to hear anymore. The producer words kept running in his mind till now. He just wanted to forget it, but his overthinking mind was back on duty and it was the only thing he could think of. The producer's words were one of his worst fears ever. He never saw the people who supported him so selflessly as his fans, he saw them as his family. Thinking about the way they have been supporting him in these past one and a half years always left him feeling either too emotional or too happy. They always made sure to make him feel like A King and that's why he always called them His People🧡🧡.  The first time he ever saw their love for him in live through his eyes was at the opening of The Twisty Tails Restaurant. He could still remember that night when he went home and broke down in happy tears.

He momentarily forgot about the producer's words as he saw his phone ringing. The sad frown he had on his face was now replaced by a huge happy grin. It was his girl calling him.

The caller id was : Rowdy Don💜💜

With a photo of her taken on the night of her 21st birthday when he first proposed his love for her near the seashore.

'That was one hell of a day' he thought as he attended the call.

"Sollu maa" he said happily.

"Ashwineyy neenga producer office la irundhu kelambitingala?"  Sivaangi asked.

"Aam maa yen kekkura?"

"Illa nan chennai ku vandhuten enna vandhu airport la irundhu pickup panringala?"

"Nee varadha enkitta yen sollala?" he asked with a glare on his face.

"Illa Ashwineyy unna suprise panlam nu pathen kadaiseela driver anna ku udambu serila , amma appa kacheri poirkanga and Vinay vandhu phone edukala so nan unkittaya ketralam nu phone pannen"  she said all this in one breath.

"Seri ma konjam moochu vidu nan oru 10 mins la vandharen. Okay va?" Ashwin asked taking a u-turn to go to the airport.

"Seri seekiram vandhurunga ennaku romba pasikudhu" Sivaangi ordered.

"Okay madam" he said  ending the call.

As soon as he parked his car he got down wearing his glasses and his mask.  That's when he saw her standing near one of the poles.. She was wearing a shawl to cover her face as she did not want to receive any attention. He could identify her eyes anywhere. Even if there are a thousand people his eyes will always search for her. She too saw him and walked towards him.