His Once Broken heart

Its been four years since Ashwin decided to become an actor and come here to Chennai. For someone from a middle class family like him it was one of the worst decisions he could make but he knew if he chose something other than acting he would never be happy . He left his family, his friends, his hometown and everything that defined him and came here to start a brand new life. He knew that his whole family was unhappy with him. But they agreed just to see him happy.

It was really painful trying to be happy when you know you've hurt the people you love because of your selfish needs. It felt like someone squeezed his heart hard whenever he thinks about how much his family his hurt because of him. But in these three years he didn't even get any chances except a few short films. Every single time he comes after getting rejected from a audition not only does he feel the pain of rejection but also the guilt of putting his family through this much. He felt like a loser. A loner.

"Dei venam da Ashwin nee unnum Shajahan vijay illa da indhamari pandrathuku" his friend Sanjeev yelled at him from the bedroom doorway.

He was just tucking in his most favorite blue shirt. The shirt that she bought for him. Her first ever gift for him. He could still remember the day as if it was yesterday.

"Hey Achu unkitta vera shirt he illaiya da?idhe shirt ha ethana tharava poduva" asked Shalini with thiruttumulli on her face.

"Nee ippo enna sollavara ? Unnapathi ennaku theriyum di straight ha matter ku va" asked Ashwin buttoning his old light blue shirt.

"Adhu vandhu nee first kannu moodu" she said hesitantly.

"Endi ipdi panra ennaku audition ku late aagudhu" he whined but closed his eyes fastly after seeing her glaring at him.

He heard the sound of her moving around the room. And then she told him to open his eyes.

She was carrying a paper bag in her hand. He snatched the bag from her and started to see what was inside it.

"Dei paathu da" she scolded him with a glare on her face.

He found a shirt inside. To be precise a same version of the blue shirt he was wearing only newer. He didn't know what to say to her.

"Hey pudikalya da unnaku?Nee potruka shirt romba palaisa irundhudhu adhan idha vangnen and blue unnaku pudikadha color ha irundhalum adhan un lucky color so edhadhu solluda" she asked him worried.

He suddenly hugged her without any warning making her loose her balance but she managed not to fall. 

"Nee enakaga ellam paathu paathu panra aana naan unakaga edhuvume idhu varaikum pannadhilaiye" he murmured at last.

"Nee enakaga edhuvum vaangi kuduthudhan prove pannanumnu illa da nee oru periya actor aganum adha pathu nan thulli kudhichu sandhosama irukanum adhuve ennaku podhum Achu" she said patting his head.

It was a special day to him as he realized that day that he did not see her like she saw him. She was more than a friend to him.

"Ava enkita ava vazhkaila keta rendavadhu  vishayam  idhu dhan da adha avalukaga pannanumnu da" he said as he turned around to see Sanjeev with his blank eyes.

"Dai nee avala love pandra da apdi irukum bodhu epdi da avoloda kalyanathuku unnala nimadhiya pogamudiyum" Sanjeev yelled frustrated at his friend.

"Adhelam nan pathupen da vaa polam" He said getting his bike keys.

He thought he could control his tears. He thought he could act like he was not bothered. But the second he saw someone else in his place next to her , he felt his eyes flood with eyes. He couldn't take it anymore. He knew he has to get out of here before he breaks down. But life always had plans to make his life even more miserable than it already is.

Shalini dragged him and said "Dei Achu  enga pora en pakathula inniku fulla nee irukanum idhu en life la most important aana naal da"

Ashwin couldn't say no to her. Even though his heart was breaking into a million pieces , he could never say no to her.  He could never ever hurt her.

"Vaa polam di" Ashwin said with a big fake smile on his face. He was a broken man inside but for her he would do anything. Even if it means acting happy like it wasn't breaking him inside.

Afterall he was a actor for reason.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been now ten years since Ashwin decided to become an actor and came here to Chennai. For someone from a middle class family like him it was one of the worst decision which turned out to be one of the best decision he had ever made. He left his family, his friends, his hometown and everything that defined him and came here to start a brand new life. He knew that now his family is very much happy about his decision. He made them proud and happy atlast.

It was really a amazing feeling to be the source of happiness for the people you love. He feels euphoric to see them so happy and proud of him. In these last 10 years he has gone through many ups and downs, sometimes many downs that almost made him loose hope. The show that changed his entire life -Cook with Comali 2. It not only lifted him up professionally but also gave him his second family. His career which started to go up from there did not come down even once. He feared that the hype for him will vanish after the show ended, but the day never came infact the hype for him started to grow even more after the release of his first movie which was a blockbuster hit. Now he is more stronger and happier than ever. He felt like a winner. A King.

"Dei machan un dream world la irundhu velila vaa da anga paaru un aalu vandhuta" His friend Sanjeev said happily.

That's when he saw her looking so beautiful in purple color saree walking towards him. She was looking like an angel. She was glowing with her huge grin on her face showing off her dimple. She is his angel. His magic. His kulukulu. His Rowdy. His Sivaangi maa.

She was something that he never ever thought of having in his life because he thought he was too much of a loser. But she changed everything in his life. The main source of his happiness is her. She changed him and treated him in a way no one ever did. She made him feel like a king. Even if he had one of the worst days ever seeing her smiling face always made him the happiest man ever. She was his happily forever.

"Romba azhaga iruuka Sivaangi maa" he whispered to her as she sat next to him.

"Pinna Mrs.Ashwin Kumar ha aaga porenla adhan" she said with a happy blush on her face.

It was his marriage today. With the women he loves ,what more could he ask for in his life?

As all of the guest were congratulating them he suddenly a familiar voice:

"Congratulations Actor Ashwin Kumar"

They both had lost contact over the last couple of years. He didn't know whether she would come but he wanted her to be there for him on his special day. She was there with her husband and her son.

"Ennaku theriyum di namba romba naal pesalanu aana idhu ennaoda most important day so nee kandippa ennkuda fulla irukanum" Ashwin said with a hesitant smile on his face.

"Kandippa da naa andha plan oda dhan vandhen" said Shalini making  his face break out into a huge grin. He could see the happiness in her eyes for him.

Sivaangi motioned with her eyes to ask him whether it was Shalini and he nodded his head.

"Akka vaanga avar ungalapathi neraiya sollirkaaru" she said warmly to Shalini.

It didn't hurt him anymore. He was a broken man all those years ago , but now he is a happy man. He smiled at Shalini.

He didn't need to fake his smile anymore.

How was it? Please leave your comments good/bad as it is my first time writing something this big.