Back in Potorroso

ALBERTO'S POV:

"Luca !!", I yell.

He turns to look at me and he just stares. I grab his wrist and yank him towards me.

"Luca..I've missed you so much", I whisper.

"I missed you more alberto"

"Chop chop, no time to waste!!", Massimo says ushering everyone into is  tiny little rusty truck.

Lucas parents and grandma sat in the truck while me, luca, Giulia sat in the bed of the truck.

As i watched Lucas curly brown hair blow in the wind I realized how much he had changed. His freckles were more faded from the lack of strong sunlight. And he was taller and older.

I quickly look away as Luca focuses his eyes on me, "so alberto, how have you been doing...ya know".

"Yeah, tell us what you did!", Giulia chimes in.

"W-well, I helped Massimo fish alot. And he even taught me a few things about school myself. How to read. And write!", I say.

I cant believe I stuttered!! I never stutter. But looking into Lucas eyes I couldn't help but get distracted and lost in them.

"Look luca!", Giulia says pointing around the town up portorroso. "Its much more brighter!!!"

"Yeah, they kinda did some painting remodeling while you guys were gone", I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"It looks awsome!", luca says positively.

I cant help but look at him. And stare. Hes the prettiest boy I've ever seen.

"Alberto??"

"Alberto!!"

"ALBERTO!", Giulia says waving her hands.

"H-huh what!?!?", I say snapping out of my trance. Luca has already gotten out of the truck, but when I go to hop out Giulia grabs my hand.