Patched up.

ALBERTO'S POV:

As I watered the garden the back gate suddenly opened. I looked up to see luca his stomach area on his shirt bright red and blood on his hand.

Then he just passes out.

"LUCA!", I yell running over to him.

Hes motionless.

No no no no no. I looked at the blood. I wanted to throw up. I had to get him patched up.

I pick him up and secretly without anyone noticing take him upstairs and to my room.

I lay him on my bed gently.

Just then he wakes up.

Doesn't even ask where he is. His hand just flies to his stomach. He winces as his hand touches his stomach.

Hes in pain. Watching him be in pain aches me. Because I would take his pain so he wouldn't have to be in pain anyday.

"Luca listen to me", I say gently. "Let me see what the cut looks like so I can help you."

He nods painfully and removes his hand.

I unbutton his shirt gently and toss it on the floor.

Hes cut himself. I thought. I could see the small peice of glass still in his stomach. Not a deep nor bad cut. He only bled alot because it needed to be wrapped up.

"Alberto it hurts", luca says quietly.

"I know luca...im gonna fix you up, but for this next part try not to scream", I say quietly.

He nods slowly.

I put my hand on the glass slowly removing it.

"Ah", I hear luca grunt under his breath.

I put the peice of glass in the trashcan and reach under my bed grabbing the first aid box.

"Luca this next part, your not gonna like it but I have to clean your wound", I say picking up a bottle of antiseptic spray.

"Alberto, I don't know if I can-".

I hold out my hand. "Squeeze as hard as you need too"

He nods and grabs my hand.

I spray his wound.

I immediately feel luca tense up. His eyes are shut tightly, his grip around my hand tightens, his other hand gripping the sheets.

I could see the tears trickle down his cheeks.

How did this happen to him? How did he stab himself with glass? Where did he go?!

After a hot mintue he let's go of my hand.

"Im sorry", he says wiping his tears.

"Its alright", I say as I rub the medicine on his wound.

He winces but handles it like a champ.

"Okay now I need you to sit on the edge of the bed so I can wrap this bandage around your stomach.", I say.

He nods and slowly but surely moves to the edge of the bed.

I sit behind him.

As I finished wrapping the bandage around him I can feel the tension. It was silent.

"Luca?", I ask standing up.

"Yeah?", luca says standing up aswell.

"Where did you hurt-", suddenly i could hear Giulia calling me to come downstairs. "We'll talk later luca", I say.

Luca slides on a clean shirt of mine and we head outside to the front yard.

As i take a seat luca doesn't sit down.

That's when I look around and see there's no more chairs.

"Theres no more chairs?", luca asks.

"Oh no! We always have enough chairs.", Giulia says.

"He can share with me", I say.

Luca smiles.

Once he gets over to me he asks, "you sure?"

I nod and he gently sits down on the edge of my knees.

I rolled my eyes playfully and put my hands on his waist pulling him closer to me where he was on my upper thighs.

LUCA'S POV:

When Alberto pulled me closer I got butterflies. His touch was so magical.

When I moved to grab my glass of lemonade I heard Alberto let out a quiet groan.

Huh? Meh. I moved again when I sat my glass down.

He suddenly puts his hands back on my waist.

"Luca, you better stop moving if you know whats good for you", he grunts.

I thought it was kinda sorta funny so I backed up slowly so no one could noticed.

"Luca don't tease me", alberto whispers.

I laughed under my breath as I finished my dinner.

As I walked upstairs and turned a corner alberto pins me against the wall.

"You think it was funny to tease me?", he asks looking in my eyes.

ALBERTO'S POV:

"No, no of course not!!", luca says sheepishly.

I let go of him and back of and laugh. I raise my fist to give him a playful punch on the shoulder but he flinched.

"Luca?"

"Ah, im sorry its nothing", he says going to walk off.

"no", I say and I grab his hand pulling him into my room and locking the door.