First night.

LUCAS POV:

As I put my plate into the sink my mom gentle touches my shoulder.

"Come on luca its time to go home", she says.

"He can stay here if he would like.!", Massimo says cheerfully as he washes the dishes.

"Oh well then be good my dear!", mom says walking out shutting the door gently behind her.

"Go to albertos room he might have something for you to sleep in", Massimo says washing a fork.

"Si", I say walking to albertos room

As I open the door I see alberto standing in his bathroom brushing his teeth in a tank top and boxers.

"AH! I'm so sorry I should've kn-"

"Luca calm down its fine", alberto says washing his toothbrush under the water.

"Do you maybe have something i could change into alberto? Like a t-shirt?", I say itching the back of my head.

"Sure, might be a little big on you but yeah", he says tossing me a big white t-shirt.

"Thanks"

I walk into the bathroom and pull my shirt over my head I stop midway because alberto says,

"L-luca!"

I pull my shirt back down halfway and I see the doors still open.

"AH IM SORRY",I say closing the door.

I can hear alberto laughing behind it.

I scoff and put the white shirt on.

Now im only in a shirt and boxers.

I walk out.

Alberto is sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Luca are you ready for bed?", he asks.

"I uh yeah! I'll go to the couch"

"No, your sleeping in my bed. I got the coach", alberto says redirecting me.

"Alberto b-", I go to say.

Suddenly he stands up and pulls me close to him, then picking me up and carrying me to the bed. Sitting me down everso gently under the covers.

I feel blush creeping down my cheeks and neck.

"Someones redd", alberto teases.

"N-no im not!", I say turning over facing the wall. "G-goodnight alberto".

"Goodnight luca".

I hear a few footsteps then the door gently closing.

I felt at home already. I had so many thing running on my mind and most of them were about alberto. I couldn't never not think about him. He was always on my mind.

Did I like him??

N-no its not possible. Hes just a g-good friend....right?