An Unfriendly Encounter.

ALBERTO'S POV:

I woke up that morning still laying beside luca.

I kissed him.

I kissed him!

Plus he told me he loved me!

I yawned.

Just then Giulia opens her bedroom window, and blows the horn.

"Duh duh duhh!!!! Last day of practice let's go!!", Giulia says.

We decided to split up again that day but today we were gonna time ourselves.

As I headed towards the pasta place I turned to get a look at luca one more time. There he was walking. Then he was pulled into an alleyway.

LUCA'S POV:

"Hey!!! Ugh!! Let me go!!", I say kicking my legs.

Chris and Cullen pinned me against the wall by my arms.

"Dont worry luka, I just wanted to have a quick chat with you.", ercole says giving me a smirk.

He gets right up by my ear.

"Watch yourself tommorow. You won't know what you have until you lose it."

Suddenly all of the men fall.

Its alberto!

"What did I say ercole!!", alberto says. "I told you not to touch luca!!"

Albertos words ring in my ear.

Ercole snaps at Chris and Cullen to come get me but alberto steps in there way.

"Run!".

Me alberto ran and ran trying to away from those men. Thankfully after a few we lost them.

"That was close", alberto sighed. Then he looks at me. "Did they hurt you what happened.

My mind was blank.

Well uh ercole told me something like, "you won't know what you have until you lose it?"

"Hes trying to physce you out of the race, ignore him", alberto says looking at me.

"Yeah, yeah your right alberto", I say.

"Well are we gonna go practice?"

"I dont really feel comfortable leaving you to go bike by yourself, he says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Then let's bike together!", I say. Alberto nods.

*that evening*

As me and alberto sat on the top of the roof watching the sunset I still had one question, what was I to him?

"Hey, uh...alberto?", I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Wh-what am I to you?"

The question makes alberto look at me.

"Well"..... "Your my everything, my friend, my bestfriend, my soul mate....", he pauses.

" and my boyfriend".

I just look at him and blush.

"I me-mean that is if y-you want to be!", alberto redirects himself.

"N-no I want to be all of those things........ including your boyfriend ", I say taking his hand in mine.

He smiles. He interfaces his fingers with mine. Making me blush.

I pull him by his shirt close to my face, and kissed him.

"I love you alberto"

"I love you too luca"

That night you could say I was happy. Very happy.

Little did I know the next day everything would come to a crashing hault.