The start

Before we start here some tips!!

~~Normals Only~~

["Normal Text Only = Narrating"]

["Italicized Only = Speaking out loud"]

["Bold Only = Speaking in mind"]

["Underline Only = Random Conversation POV"]

~~Specials Only~~

["Italicized, Underline = Special Text"]

["Bold, Underline = Person's POV"]

["Underline, Italicized, Bold = an important thing to remember for later in the story"]

["Italicized, Bold = Yelling]

Choices you make will depend on which chapters would be best for you to read, there are some where choices don't matter, but most of the time they will. Whatever you make will decide who you end up with. So pick wisely! ❤ Also your gender doesn't affect anything in the story so you can be whatever gender you want. Hell I'll be a toaster for this story lol.

Ok!! Let's begin!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

Hi my name is y/n (Your name) and it's officially been 2 years since monsters came up here. A lot of people resent them, but I personally don't mind them. I was walking in the park while looking at the sights and relaxing, ["What a beautiful day."] I say to myself happily. I sit on the bench and take out a book. This was my favorite y/fb (Your favorite book) as I read it I ignore everything else around me. I was so into my book I didn't even notice what happened next.

Ganz pov

[HEY! WATCH OUT!"] I yell to the y/g (Your gender) sitting on the bench trying to catch the football. But they were so distracted by the book the ball hit them right in the head. ["Crap, crap, crap! Mel!! You threw the ball too dang hard and fast!!"] Mel floats over to Ganz while saying, ["Not my fault you can't catch."] I look at him and yell, ["WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?"] Mel shrugs and smiles. Once again Ganz looked like a crazy lunatic talking to himself he sighs and looks at Mel, ["God dam it Mel. People are staring."] Mel once again shrugs and smiles grabbing Ganz chin and looking him square in the eyes, ["Then stop."] He looks away from Mel and looks at y/n then at Mel, ["What should we do with them?"] Mel looks at them the smiles, ["Let's take them to a doctor. They probably have a head injury."] I look at Mel in a bit of shock and say, ["Since when do you care about humans?"] Mel sighs and looks away, ["I was being sarcastic idiot. Let them suffer here."] Mel soon disappears and I was on my own. I sigh picking them up and teleporting to a hospital I look up nervous to walk in so I set them down as I hear footsteps approaching. As I disappear I watch from a bush and the other humans pick them up and rush them in. I sigh in relief and disappear for good.