Planning something together

Welcome to the end of the split, now if you chose choice one read part 1, BUT if you choose choice two skip part 1 & read part 2.

-------------------------------------------------

————
Part 1:
————

Your POV

I wake up and look at my phone. It starts ringing as it was my mom calling. I answer and talk to her for a while and tell her it's ok for Lillian, my little sister. To come over tomorrow. I hang up and walk over to the closet and pick out something to wear. I hear a knock on my door as I yell, ["Come in!"] Ganz slowly opens the door and walks in saying, ["Hey y/n? What are we doing today?"] I smile and say, ["We're gonna do something nice for Mel!"] Ganz looked away in a bit of an annoyed manor and said, ["Why?"] I say, ["You saw how upset he was when we shoed him away... I feel bad because we are the only ones he has. It.. Upsets me to know he's all alone again.. It's only one day Ganz."] Ganz sighs and nods saying, ["Ok.. But this is the only nice thing we do."] I nod happily and say, ["No more Mel after this! Promise!"] Ganz was happy with that as he walked back to his room, but then I stopped him by saying, ["Oh yeah before I forget.. Ganz. My sister is coming over tomorrow. When we get back I'll move your stuff to my room."] Ganz nods and continues walking. As I look in my closet I have 3 choices; Something cute, cool or comfortable. As I decide I finally put on y/o (Your outfit) and smile, ["This will do nicely!"] I say to myself walking out of my room. I get to the kitchen then hear the doorbell ring as I walk to the door to open it Ganz slowly walks out saying, ["Expecting someone?"] I tell him no as I open the door and there stood my little sister with my mom and my mom said, ["Thanks for agreeing to watch her!"] I told my mom, ["I said tomorrow! Not today! I have plans."] My mom said, ["I clearly said on the phone I need her watched today. She's only 10. She needs someone to watch her and I promised my co-worker I'd help them today."] I sigh and say, ["Give me a minute."] I close the door and look at Ganz saying, ["You have to put all your stuff in my room and hide."] Ganz nods and disappears as I reopen the door letting my mom and sister come in. My mom says, ["Sorry dear.. All I heard was she can come over. It will just be a few hours."] I tell her, ["I have work too mom I can't just abandon it. But ok I'll watch her today too, but she does have to come with me for work."] My mom nods saying it's ok and then she hugs me and Lillian then walks out. I look at my sister and say, ["We gonna go to the carnival. It's for my report!"] My sister says, ["Yay ok! Can I put my stuff in my special sister room?"] I nod smile as she runs off holding her stuff. I walk to my room and open the door looking at Ganz saying, ["Got it all?"] He nods then sits on the bed. I say, ["Isn't Mel your brother?"] Ganz says, ["I guess you could call him that."] I look down saying, ["Can't really describe it huh?"] Ganz shakes his head as he lays down and relaxes saying, ["So what's the plan now? You can't bring me around your sister right?"] I nod and say, ["Can monsters make themselves look like humans? I mean... With all that magic they must have something like that right?"] Ganz looks up and says, ["Let me ask Mel. Get your sister ready and I'll meet you at the carnival place."] He soon disappears and I walk to Lillian's room and tell her to get ready to go. Lillian nods and closes the door getting ready.

————
Part 2:
————

Your POV

As I wake up I see Mel looming over me with a plate of pancakes in his hands. He said, ["Rise and shine! I made us breakfast! Ganz didn't eat it though.."] He sighed while looking away and I smile saying, ["Aww thanks Mel! I'll eat it!"] Mel put on the happiest smile I've ever seen from him. I take the plate and happily take a bite. It was the most amazing thing that I've ever tasted! With a bright smile on my face I happily say, ["Mmmmmmm! This is amazing Mel!"] Mel smiles smoothly and says, ["Naturally!~"] I happily start eating when my phone rings. Mel looks at it confused and asks, ["What's that?"] I swallow telling him, ["My phone! It has y/fs (your favorite song) as the ring tone!"] Mel smiles pressing the answer button saying, ["Hiiii! I'm Mel!"] I gasp and take the phone talking. Luckily my mom didn't hear Mel and I look at him with an evil glace. Mel looked down and got upset, I sigh and tell my mom Lillian can come over tomorrow. I hang up and apologize to Mel and ask, ["You're.. Pretty lonely huh?"] Mel sighs and says, ["I'm a ball of depression. I'm supposed to be lonely."] I try to hug Mel but pass right through him saying, ["You're not meant to be alone! No one is really! You.. Have Ganz."] Mel shake his head and looks at me saying, ["I have you! Ganz won't even talk to me nicely anymore..."] I sigh and think then smile looking at Mel, ["Let's do something nice for Ganz then!"] Mel smiles a bit but then frowns, ["Like what?"] I look down thinking for a bit then say, ["The Carnival! Let's take him to a place he can have fun and relax! We're all nervous about living together and helping me with my paper. We deserve fun! And it will help me get more positives on monsters!"] Mel smiles nodding at the idea then we hear the doorbell ring. I walk to the door followed by Mel and when I open it, it was my mom with my little sister. I say, ["Mom it's not Saturday yet that's tomorrow."] Mel with a big smile on his face floats out of the house trying to greet my mom and sister. I look at him with a, get back here face as I speak to my mom. She said, ["I know you said tomorrow, but I promised my co-worker I'd help them today. She'll be no trouble at all! Promise sweetie."] I sigh watching Mel float into the room and say, ["But I have work today mom. I can't just skip it."] My mom sighs and starts listing all the stuff she's done for me until I finally agree. I decided since we're going to the carnival Ganz could find a way to look.. Well human. So I let Lillian in and tell her to sit on the couch so I can clean up her room. I walk into the hallway and in the extra bedroom to see all of Ganz stuff have been moved. I smile walking out telling Lillian it was ok to put her stuff in the room now. She smiles extremely big and walks into the room carrying her stuff. I walk into my room to see Ganz putting his stuff away with Mel trying to talk to him.

Mel's POV

I sit there trying to tell Ganz about the carnival and how we'll all have fun! But he just ignored me. Finally y/n spoke up, ["Ganz! It will be fun! Mel won't even be seen! It will be like you, me and Lillian!"] I looked confused at y/g and say, ["Lillian? Was it the tall or short girl at the door?"] Y/g laughs and says, ["The short one Mel! That's my little sister! She's coming with us because I have to watch her. So can you make Ganz look like a human or something?"] I nod happily pushing y/n out. I say, ["When I transform him, his clothes will fall off! We'll resize them to fit though!"] Y/n laughs and says ok as I continue to push y/g then they turn and say, ["Can you hand me an outfit I can wear? They're in my closet! I'll get ready in the bathroom!"] I nod floating over to the closet and looking in it. I see three outfits. A cool one, a cute one and a comfortable one. I ask y/n what they want and they shout, y/o (your outfit) I nod handing it to y/g and closing the door.