The decision

Ganz pov

I look up sitting under a tree thinking about y/n and how I almost ruined their life. ["Mel?"] I look around for him while sighing, Mel soon appears in front of me floating upsidedown, ["You called?~"] I look at him seriously and ask, ["Why did you, suddenly care enough for me to take some random human to a hospital?"] Mel looks way then pats Ganz while saying, ["It was my fault for not remembering you don't know how catch. I would've brought them myself, but ghost. Remember?"] I thought it seemed a little weird that Mel would care for someone other than himself.. And me in a slight possible way, but still Mel is Mel there's no changing him. So I thought as I relax against the tree Mel disappears somewhere, ["Mel.. Don't go to far.. Come back soon."] Mel appears for a split second and says, ["What are you now my mother? Father? You don't control me. I control you~"] Mel disappears again and I was soon annoyed closing my eyes while slowly falling asleep. I sit there half asleep I hear a voice, I look up and see y/n they were holding a camera and they said, ["Hi Ganz, I have an offer for you."] As I look at y/g I slowly stand up so I don't fall asleep. I yawn and ask, ["Soo.. What's the offer?"] Y/n stands there and smiles while holding up y/g camera and snapping a picture of me. I blink then shake my head to get rid of the blinding effect the flash left on me. Y/n started talking as I slowly try to listen, ["Well.. I need a new topic for my news article I'm writing! I have 3 weeks to complete it! Because I was in the hospital for so long I get extra time! So I need your help! I want to write about monsters! And since you sent me to the hospital I figured you being the main character for my research would help me greatly."] I look at them like they were crazy and I slowly back away. They say, ["Hey! Where are you going? You owe me this!"] I sigh and look down, I was already known as, ["The crazy, lunatic skeleton that always talks to himself"] But I wasn't ready to be a star or even somewhat famous, and I wasn't even ready for anyone to know about Mel. I mean y/g can't even see Mel so why was I worried? Either way I couldn't say no. They're right I do owe it to them so I did the only thing I could, ["Alright.. I'll help you."] Y/n looked extremely happy and slowly took out a notepad and pen as they write I just stare at them while thinking to myself also what to tell Mel. Y/n looks up at me and says, ["I'll need you to stay at my house if you don't mind. I have a spare bedroom and everything is set up in there! It might look a little girlish because I let my sister use that room when she comes over. My sister's name is Lillian she stays the night every Friday, Saturday and Sunday ok?"] As I nod Y/n continues, ["While my sister is occupying the guest room you can sleep in my room and I can sleep on the couch."] As I looked at y/g confused I asked, ["Why do you have to sleep on the couch?"] Y/n looks at me and says, ["So when my sister wakes up she doesn't see you. She's scared of monsters. Plus I wouldn't allow you to walk around my house with my sister there! You are to stay in the room until she goes to sleep. I promise I'll bring you whatever you need."] I nod my head and slowly look around, ["Nope.. No Mel yet."] I look at y/n and sigh, ["Listen.. I have to go pack a few things ok?"] Y/n looks at me and nods saying to meet them back here. I nod then disappear as I look around my room I see Mel going through one of my drawers, ["Mel! What are you doing?"] Mel turns and looks at me with a smile, ["Hiiiiiiiiii!~"] I look at Mel and say, ["Don't hi me. What are you doing?"] Mel's smile grows into a grin as he grabs my hand and leads me to the drawer, ["If you must know. Look what I found!"] As I look there was a tiny ladybug just crawling around it would occasionally fly but it wouldn't leave the drawer. I look at Mel who was smiling happily, ["Can I keep it?"] I wasn't sure how to answer in fact I didn't even know why Mel would want to keep this. I shrug and say, ["Sure.. But it's your responsibility."] Mel smiles and hugs me tightly saying thank you over and over again. At least with him taking care of that I can pack. I grab a suitcase and start filling it with clothes and some other things then Mel looks over at me.

Mel's pov

I look at Ganz curiously, ["Heeeeeey~ What are you doing?~"] Ganz looks at me and says, ["Remember y/n? I offered to help them since I almost destroyed their entire life and before you say anything no. You can't go."] I look down and pout then I grab and pick up Ganz smiling, ["Pleeeease?~ I promise to behave!"] Ganz looks at me telling me no and telling me to put him down. I pout more and make a cute face, ["Pweeease Ganzy?~"] Ganz let out a sigh before telling me yes. I smile and hug him tightly while nuzzling him, ["You're the best~ But not better than me~"] Ganz sighs as I put him down I smile and say, ["Can I bring the bug with me?"] Ganz sighs again and says, ["Fine."] I smile more then pick up it up smiling at it. As I look at Ganz I say, ["I'm ready!"] Ganz looks at me holding his suit case and says, ["Then let's go"] as we both disappear I was finally starting to feel something. I didn't know what it was. But it was definitely something.