Mel staying (choice 2)

Your pov

As I look at Mel then at Ganz and say, ["There's nothing Mel can do that will scare me away. I want him to stay! It will be more fun with all 3 of us!"] Ganz sighs and looks at Mel still thinking it was a bad idea. I pat Ganz and smile at him walking into my room and closing the door.

Ganz pov

As I look at Mel I say, ["Please.. Try not to annoy y/n that much. I really like them because they're the first one to tolerate us and even stand up to our attitude."] Mel nods and smiles saying, ["I won't! I like them too!"] I sigh and look around the room with Mel just floating there. Y/n walks into the room dressed all nice, holding up their camera and smiling saying, ["Ready to go?"] I stand up and nod looking at Mel. Mel was hugging and happily talking to y/n, but he seemed on his best behavior. ["So.. Where are we going?"] Y/n smiles and says, ["Where it all started! The park!"] Mel seemed extremely happy about that because he could find another ladybug. I nod and stand up as we all walk out the room and to the front door, Mel opens the door for us and lets us pass through first. I thank Mel and walk out with y/n following behind. Mel then walks out and closes the door then y/n goes to lock it then they look at Mel and ask, ["Mel.. Do you know 'Shortcuts' too?"] Mel pats y/g head and says, ["For now I can only do them for myself since I don't have my body."] Y/n seemed confused so I go to explain, ["After Mel destroyed our AU I stripped him away from his body and made him a ghost to where only I can see.."] Mel looks away slightly agreeing with Ganz then smiling, ["But I learned my lesson!"] I shake my head at him then teleport all of us to the park. Y/n says, ["Since you don't want people to know about Mel. I'll focus on you Ganz!"] I nod my head then look at Mel who was looking for ladybugs. I then look at y/n and ask, ["So.. What first?"] Y/n takes a picture of me and says, ["Let's start with a topic! What's your best quality?"] I look up thinking then say, ["My patient and understanding nature."] Y/n pulls out a note pad and writes it down then looks at me saying, ["Alright let's start with that!"] I nod as I begin to speak but get interrupted by Mel, ["Look! I found a ladybug! I'm gonna name her Dream!"] Y/n laughs as I look at Mel and pushes him away forgetting what I was gonna say I just wing it. ["I'm a very nice monster! I'm caring to anyone who isn't mean or rude. I love children even if they're not my own. I prefer to be left alone-"] Mel cuts me off and says, ["I'm the better half of him! I'm a nice monster especially to good people~"] He winks at y/n as I push him away and say, ["This isn't about you!"] Mel pouts and hugs y/n saying, ["I wanna help too!~"] I shake my head no and say, ["People aren't ready to know about you. So go away as y/n interviews ME!"] Mel pouts more and disappears. Y/n laughs and smiles saying, ["Mel is so funny it's cute!"] I look away a bit jealous and sigh I then walk over to the park bench and sit down. Y/n follows and hugs me saying, [It's ok Ganz! Remember I met you first!"] I pat them then say, ["See how he ruins everything?"] Y/n says, ["He's not ruining everything. He's making everything so fun!"] I sigh and say, ["It's not fun when he's.. Being himself."] Y/n says, ["Funny?"] I shake my head and say, ["I'm.. Not feeling up to this today maybe.. Tomorrow?"] Y/n nods and says, ["I need a shortcut to my work place! I need to write down everything you told me!"] I smile and teleport y/n to the news station then look around for Mel, but he was nowhere to be seen so I disappear back to the guest bedroom.

Mel's pov

I teleport to y/n and smile, ["Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!~"] Y/n looks at me and says, ["M.. Mel? G.. Go away! I need to work!"] I pout and say, ["Don't be that way~ I wanna help since Ganz won't let me~"] I smile happily hoping y/n would let me help y/g. They then say, ["Ganz.. Wouldn't like that.."] I pout and say, ["But I know everything about him! I can even take you to his sinning tree!"] Y/n tilts their head confused and slowly says, ["S.. Sinning tree?.."] I nod and say, ["Every sin he's ever created!"] Y/n looked amazed at me then smiles they laugh then start typing on y/g computer. I say, ["Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase let me help~"] Y/n laughs again and says, ["But Ganz won't like that! He'll be super upset with us!"] I hug y/g tightly pouting while nuzzling them, ["Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?~"] They sigh and finally give in as y/g tells me to tell them everything I know about Ganz. I smile as I begin talking and telling them everything I know I even took them to the sinning tree. We finally get home really late where Ganz looks at me angrily I smile and say, ["Ganzy! I missed you!"] Y/n tries to sneak away without saying anything, but Ganz grabs them and asks both of us, ["What were you two doing?"] Y/n laughs nervously and says, ["Me and Mel were out getting ice-cream!"] Ganz sighs and says, ["Nice lie."] I hug Ganz and say, ["We were just spending time together~ Nothing too bad!~"] Ganz sighs then puts down y/n and walks to the room upset. Y/n turns and looks at me saying, ["He's.. So upset. We should do something for him tomorrow."] I nod and agree them as we walk our sperate ways to each room to lay down and go to sleep.