Choices, Switches & Rules

As previously mentioned in the description you will be able to make your own choices on who you want to be with. So the way this works is you are going to be spending time with both Mel and Ganz from here on out. At the end of the story you will end up with either Mel or Ganz you will not end up with both. Unless you reread the story and choose different options. I will have to write two different chapters each day for both choices to take effect. You will be required to skip a certain chapter don't worry they will be different, but both follow the same story line. As for wanting to switch paths there will be special chapters called, "Switch" these will allow you to change your path. Only switch chapters will be a path where you can decide if you want to try and be with Mel or Ganz keep in mind you don't want to switch too much otherwise you'll get confused in the story. As far as rules go there really aren't any. Just try not to switch your choices to much, oh and whatever choice you choose outside the switch chapters that your path.

How to know it's a choice

A choice will be in text like this it and will start and end with this: ["Y/n do you agree with that? Is.. That something you choose and commit too?"] It's important because in the next chapter it will be the, Yes option. The chapter After it will be the no answer. I advise you only read one chapter via yes or no for you then you can proceed with the story without getting confused. Whether you choose yes or no the chapter after the decision will not change anything to the story line. Only to who you're getting closer with. There will always be one choice chapter then one chapter after the choices.

How to know it's a switch chapter:

Switch chapters are different they will always be in a 5 position. Ex: 10, 15, 20. Switch chapters allow you to make choices that switch your involvement with the characters. Say you choose a choice that grows you closer to Ganz and you want to stop that and grow closer to Mel that's where the Switch comes in it allows you to make an extremely important decisions that makes you grow closer to Mel or Ganz. If you don't want to switch then the switch is extra support that allows you to grow closer with the character you choose. Switches and choices are your key to character taming.