Telling him together

Your Pov

As I walk into the room I let Ganz stay in I see Mel standing over him looking a bit worried. It's like Mel wanted to comfort him while he's feeling down I slowly knock on the door, ["Ganz?"] I quietly say. Ganz look at me says, ["Yes?"] I smile at him and say, ["It's time to go."] He gets up and walks over to me with Mel following behind I quietly wave to Mel as he waves back. I look at Ganz as he still seemed extremely depressed I reach out to pat him, but he moves away. I couldn't stand it anymore I look at him and ask, [Ganz.. What's wrong? You've been extremely depressed ever since you got here."] He doesn't speak a word and continues walking. I was left there without an answer and feeling sad myself I turn and look at Mel and say, [Mel. I feel.. Upset."] Mel shrugs and walks out the door. As I follow I close the door then walk into the kitchen. I then look at Ganz and ask, ["So.. What would you like to eat? I can cook anything."] He looks at Mel and asks him what he wants before turning to me and saying, ["A ham sandwich.. Two of them please."] I sigh and say, ["That's all?"] He nods and sits at the table. I walk into the kitchen and pull out the bread and others things I could use for the sandwiches. I quickly make them then give them to Ganz stacked on top of each other. I sigh and say, ["Enjoy."] He nods and gives a sandwich to Mel and takes the other one eating it. I stand at the stove and smile taking out a carton of eggs, a pan and a spatula. I slowly crack the eggs in the pan and happily cook them while whistling a small tune. I look at Ganz and say, ["So Ganz. What topic do you wanna do today?"] Ganz says in an annoyed manor, ["Any. I don't really care what you wanna know today."] I look at him seriously and slam my hand on the table angrily, ["I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS TODAY, BUT YOU'RE GONNA STOP BEING MEAN TO ME!"] As I sigh and look away from Blast I flip my eggs. Ganz slowly stands up and disappears as I look at Mel I ask him, ["Did I go too far?.."] Mel sighs and floats over to me saying, ["I don't really know.. He won't even talk to me. It hurts and.. Sucks. But I won't interfere with whatever's wrong with him."] I looked at him a bit worried, ["You're not gonna help?"] Mel shakes his head and takes a bite of his sandwich. ["Mel.. We should tell him.. I mean maybe he already knows.. And that's what he's upset about."] Mel looks at me and says, ["Maybe.. He did chew me out for causing that pink mark on your head. He probably knew that you'd be able to see me."] I look at Mel then turn off the stove and put the eggs on a plate and sit down. As I eat them I sit there thinking then I feel Mel on me. I look at him say, ["Um.. What are you doing?"] Mel smiles and says, ["I feel better when I have someone to annoy or lean on. Ganz isn't here sooooo.. I choose you!"] I roll my eyes and continues eating and once I was done I stand up and put the plate in the sink and look at Mel. ["Ready?"] Mel nods as we both walk into the room and look at Ganz. ["Ganz.. I.. Have something to tell you.. I.."] Mel interrupts me and says, ["Y/n can see me because of the pink spot I left on y/g head."] Ganz turns and looks at us and says, ["I know that. That's what I'm so mad about! Mel you can barely handle me! What makes you think you can handle y/n? I'm scared you might do something so annoying you'll scare off y/n, make y/g lose their job, and then it will be just me and you! I feel like.. I can have a friend.. Just for once. But I don't need YOU ruining everything."] Mel sighs and pats Ganz and says, ["Then I'll leave."] I look at Mel and say, ["Wait! Mel! Please! Don't leave.. I promise he won't do anything to scare me off. It will be fun to get to know Mel."] Ganz looks at me and says, [Y/n do.. You really mean that?.. Is.. That what you really want?"] I stand there left with a choice.. Should Mel stay or leave?..