Chap 5

"What the fuck took you both this long did you buy the wedding dresses?"

"Actually dad Jimin Got sick he was kinda dizzy so I took him to the hospital and after that- ah then we eat something haha," Jungkook said laughing nervously.

"Jungkook are you sure you don't like him because I never saw you caring about anyone like this when I told you to take him to the mall you agreed in a second, Jungkook you don't have to love him. It's all for business, my child" Mr.Jeon told his son.

"Do you think I am gonna love him?" Jungkook said laughing at his fathers.

"This is all business dad"

"Anyways I have an important meeting tomorrow I won't be home, call jimin and decide everything about the wedding and you were talking about a party right? send me, I will arrange everything we only have 1 day for everything, Goodnight," Mr.Jeon said and went to sleep.

"Jimin wake up fast I got a call from jungkook, He wants to meet you today He wants to discuss about the wedding," Mr.Park said waking him up.

"Tell him to do it himself I don't care about how the wedding is," He told him in a sleepy voice.

"Jimin stop being like this come on, the poor guy wants to meet you this is your last day being single tomorrow you will get married, He is also throwing a bachelor party in their house," Mr.Park said trying to convince his son.

"Can I go after the party to just discussing the wedding, I don't like parties- He woke up in a second as he came to his senses and realize he will be married tomorrow.

"Call tae and tell him to get ready as fast as he can, I am going to take a shower and get ready"

Jimin got ready and  walked downstairs saw tae sitting all dressed He called his name out.

"Let's go tae," Jimin said walking down.

"Oh, jimin Lets- as taehyung saw jimin he was speechless seeing how can someone be this beautiful.

"wow jimin are you for real," He said like some sort of fanboy, Jimin scoffed sassily.

"Tae I was born beautiful anyways, Yes I wanted to say I don't know anyone there except you and jungkook so stay with me I don't wanna feel awkward And don't drink please I can't handle it"

Let's go!

Jimin and taehyung reached the mansion and they can hear loud music from outside, Jimin already didn't like it But taehyung was being so hyped, He started dancing outside and just wanted to run inside. They both walked inside but someone stopped them.

"Excuse me sir your invitation card"

"My name is jim- He tried to explain that's it's his fiancee's party but the bodyguard cut him off

"Sorry sir you can't go inside"

"But-

"Oh, Mr.Park please come inside" Someone unknown called my name finally I can go inside my legs hurt.

"Mr.Par-k I am so sorry sir I didn't know"

"That's why you should hear first dumbass," Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

"My name is Jung-hoseok, Jungkook's cousin. Nice to meet you, You are even more beautiful in reality" Jimin chuckled and thanked him.

He looked around for Taehyung and found him dancing. With anyone he finds,

"Where is Mr. Jeon isn't he here yet," Jimin asked one of the workers.

"Mr.Jeon is getting ready right now"