Chap 17

"Are you really gonna sell this all?" Taehyung asked

"Of course tae I can't live like this I can still hear his voices calling me downstairs all the time shouting at me, I can still fucking hear us arguing all the time all the staffs laughing at us I can't ta-e it-s too ha-rd," Jimin said crying in his shoulders He knows the case ended Mr.Jeon got his punishment well he deserves to die but still he has to be in jail for lifetime his dad who was his everything is no more, He has to accept it and move on.

But what about jungkook and relationship? Thinking about jungkook made jimin weak all the time and his heart feels weak, He wants to be with him but also doesn't wanna face him because he knows that somewhere jungkook still loves his dad Because at last, he is his dad.

"Chim do what you like and feel because you know that I can feel you better than anyone I still miss my mom and dad it will take time everything will be fine but after selling this house live with me of let's go America and get settle their or I will teach you law-

"Jungkook, No I don't think I can't live without him tae he got no one now I can't leave him like that" Jimin said looking at Taehyung who just forgot about jungkook.

"Chim how, can you just explain it to me how will you?"

"I w-ill tae believe me, He means a lot to me I don't have any idea what he is doing right now alone and I am fucking scared EVERYTHING IS SO FUCKED UP" Taehyung immediately hugged jimin seeing him broking down again.

"I will call Jin Hyung and tell him to go look for jungkook don't worry we will go there tomorrow somethings are still left to tell him I will now turn off the lights it was a long day sleep now," Taehyung said making jimin lay down and turning off the lights.

"Please turn off the lights and leave," Jungkook said in an angry voice making Jin and Namjoon concerned about what he will do after they leave.

"Jungkook don't act like this, please-

"I KNOW HE WILL NEVER COME BACK HE GOT HIS CHANCE TO RUN AWAY FROM ME AND LIVE WITH HIS TAEHYUNG HE MUST BE HAPPY RUINING EVERYTHING-" Jungkook shouted in frustration and received a loud slap making namjoon gasp.

"Taehyung told us to go check on you because he was worried about you, Jungkook listen I don't know him that much but I know one thing he is better than you He is not like you, Your dad fucking killed his dad, His dad was innocent and he loved you like jimin you told us right? Still, you fucking chose your dad it's understandable  BUT STILL, HE CARES FOR YOU, THAT'S THE THING COVERS EVERYTHING" Jin said making everyone silent even Hoseok and yoongi who were standing outside.

Jungkook didn't utter a word and felt tears filling his eyes Jin hugged him knowing it's not that easy. "I don't want anyone but him please don't take him away ple-ase" Jin hugged him making him sleep. They turned off the lights and went downstairs.

"Everything was going so well," Namjoon said in a sad voice looking around the house which was filled with laughs, small arguments, and love now was all left dull.

"This is the part of life everyone has to face today or tomorrow," Jin said wiping his tears.

"But who knew that this part of their life will come because of each other" Hoseok said almost tearing up.

"Guys it's okay everything will be fine, Taehyung said he will come with jimin tomorrow he said he will take care of everything will be fine, Hobi let's go it's late Jin and Namjoon hyung  it's pretty late you should go too.

Time skip

Jimin's POV

I woke up carefully because tae was holding me I didn't want to wake him up, He must be tired after the case and all. I took a look at my phone it's been a while. As I opened it and saw the wallpaper of dad and me. It was the day in the car while we were on our way to meet Jungkook for the first time. Not again, please.