Chap 8

“Jimin Come and look, our room’s bed is so comfortable” Jungkook shouted from the main room of the mansion.

“I don’t want to, I already found my” Jimin shouted back from the other room he already chose for himself.

“I JUST SAID COME HERE NOW” Jungkook shouted with a voice filled with anger, Jimin sighed and walked towards the main room.

“What why are you shouting my ears hurt”

“We are sleeping together, end of the discussion,” The older said in a deep voice.

“Jungkook I said DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO-

Before Jimin could complete jungkook pushed him in their bed and started kissing his neck, Jimin wanted to zip his mouth so that he can't moan. The older found his soft spot and kept kissing it until Jimin moan, The smaller tried to push him but jungkook was obviously stronger he pushed jimin back and started kissing him.

“JungkooAHH” Jimin couldn’t help it, Jungkook smiled in victory.

“That’s how I wanna hear you my pink puff, I want to hear your soft voice” He whispered in his ears making his body weak.

“I will do anything you say for not sleeping with you”, Jimin said not wanting to sleep with him, The older raised an eyebrow and said.

“Anything?” Jimin nodded his head.

“Do you hate me so much? Just because of what I said about taehyung?  hear me out, If anyone will see you both for the first time together, The first thought in their mind will come is you both are dating or something, And that makes my blood boil, I know I might have misjudged him but when I saw you both the first day together with the way you jumped in his arms The way he was holding you, made me—Jungkook stopped.

“Made you what?? Jimin asked

“Nothing”, Jungkook said slowly

“please talk Tell me how will I know? Jimin said regretting.

“Just leave it and yes go sleep anywhere you want you,” Jungkook said sadly

“No Kook, I wanna sleep with you please don’t act like this, Tell me what do you don’t like I won't do it I didn’t have any idea,” Jimin said almost crying. Jungkook left the room with a smile and jimin started crying. As the older heard a sniff he immediately ran inside and hugged him.

“Aww, Jimin are you really crying,” Jungkook said with a little laugh, He saw His husband's puffy red eyes, Jimin looked up with watery eyes.

“I’m Sorryyy Kook please forgive me” Jimin cried holding in his shirt, They both were sitting on the floor. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the smaller bean.

“So do you promise to be only mine? Jungkook said hiding his greedy smile.

“Yes yes I do,” Jimin said nodding his head constantly.

“But I still can't forgive you, Did you forgot you bite me in front of everyone huh? Jimin looked at him with puppy eyes asking for forgiveness. As the smaller pouted his cheeks popped out more making jungkook want to kiss his cheeks more like eat them.

“Ok so I will forgive you in one condition”

“Okay I will do it- wait kook just don't fuck me, I think it’s just too soon for me so anything besides it,” Jimin said with an innocent voice.

“Sure baby I will not fuck you until you beg for it, Okay so I will tell you later what to do, Now I have a meeting today I will go you can sleep anywhere you want,” Jungkook said with a teasing voice.