Chap 9

"Really, You bought me a dress? I LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK" He ran towards the dressing room not knowing what's coming up. Jungkook couldn't wait to see the smaller in that dress.

"JEON JUNGKOOK I HATE YOU" He heard a voice from the dressing room.

"Looks like he opened it," Jungkook said while laughing. After a few minutes, Jimin knocked on the door.

"Just come fast I can't wait," Jungkook said while jumping on his bed.

"Jimin you know how to act when you wear these clothes right? Jungkook said teasing the smaller more.

"I KNOW YOU BITCH" Jimin shouted from outside.

"LANGUAGE, FOR THE LAST TIME"

"Jungkook I can't do this my ass is almost falling off the dress," jimin said looking at him. After listening to what the smaller said jungkook went crazy.

"I SAID GET IN NOW" Jungkook screamed not wanting to wait anymore.

"How can I help you, master," He said in a seductive voice being full in character wearing a black and white small maid dress with a black net kitty headband, black net stockings, He also had a fur wristband which looked like handcuffs. But one thing that was shining the most was his ass.

And jungkook was in the worst state he couldn't believe, He is already wet by looking at him.

"Baby- just come here," He said pointing at his lap wanting him to sit there. But Jimin he is a bitch, He walked towards his husband but moved around showing his ass and teasing him more.

"Jimin I said come here I need you RIGHT NOW," The taller said in a dominating voice, so jimin decided to tease him more.

"Let's play fair master. I will do anything you say but you can't touch and once you did, You will do whatever I say for once" Jimin said playing smart.

"Fine, ahm what can you do, ok dance yes do a dance for me only me," Jungkook said scanning him.

"Okay let's do it," Jimin said with confidence knowing jungkook will lose for sure.

Jungkook thought it was just gonna be a normal dance but He didn't know about his talent.

Jimin played "Outta time by Bryson Tiller ft Drake," He thought it will fit his dance the best.

Jungkook's POV

As soon as the beat started, I watched him moving his body to the rhythm not forgetting a single step. Getting into the song quickly he closes his eyes feeling the music run threw him. His lips curled into the kind of smile and looked at me that made my knees weak.

I stared at his every move, My eyes were fixed on him. Lust filled my eyes and when he bit his soft, plump lips. Making dirty thoughts flowing through my mind. He grabbed his ass and squeezed it making me want to scream.

"Turn of the music," I said making him smile. He soon turns off the music.

I couldn't help it and just wanted to destroy him. I was gonna touch before he took a step backward.

"Master you will lose remember that," He said in a teasing voice but I didn't care about losing I just want him.

He straddled me and began to grind his hips on my crotch. I am sure he could feel my dick getting harder on his leg. I threw my head back and moaned. He started going faster and then slow, teasing me.

"Please baby" I whined

"Please baby what?" He asked clearly knowing what I am on about.

"Do something" I whined once again, adjusting myself in the chair.

Author's POV

Jimin was about to unbutton his jeans. But jungkook stopped him.

"Baby" Jungkook said with a small voice.

"Yeah"

"No teasing," The taller said not wanting to fuck him if he lost control, Jimin looked at him with lust.

"Okay if you say so master~

Jimin put his whole length in his mouth and Jungkook moaned loudly. "Ahh!" "Yes, baby just like that!". He kisses his tip to see his reaction. He gasps, staring at you with his lust-filled eyes. The smaller then start to deep throat which sends more pleasure through his body.

Jimin moans softly on his dick which he likes.

"AHH BABY IM GONNA-" Jungkook almost screams and cum into the smaller mouth. Jimin swallows and stands back up. But jungkook pulled him again from his skirt and kissed him harshly, Jimin moved his small hands everywhere. He jumped on his dick a bit which made both of them just rip each other's clothes.

They both were naked and just staring at each other's body made them wet, as jungkook promised he won't fuck him now so he pushed jimin on the bed and hovered over him. He kissed his nipples slowly, Jimin rolled his eyes in pleasure. The smaller reached jungkook's hair and made him go more down. Jungkook took his dick in his mouth and started sucking it.

"Ahh~ Yes yes yes daddy don't stop please," Jimin said like a slut. Jungkook made it even deeper. Making jimin crazy.

"AHH FUCK I AM GONNA CUM DADDY" Jimin came and jungkook swallowed it all.

"You don't have any idea, How fucking amazing you are" Jungkook let out breathing heavily.

"No master you don't have an idea about you," Jimin said and they both just chuckled.

"And did the baby called me Daddy~" Jungkook said teasing the smaller.

"N-o I didn't," Jimin said being embarrassed.

"Don't worry next time I will make you moan even louder" Jungkook said in a husky voice making Jimin's knees weak.

"So what do you want"

"I will tell you, right now I wanna sleep," Jimin said in a sleepy voice.

"Okay, good night jiggly puff" As jungkook said, They both jumped into their bed and slept while cuddling.

"And that's called a perfect first night"

Now before you insult THAT☝️, let me tell you it's took exact 2 days

Now before you insult THAT☝️, let me tell you it's took exact 2 days. And I had to watch shit for it- *cough cough* Moving on.

Thoughts?

And VOTE :)