Chap 11

Warning: 18+
If you are uncomfortable just skip I won't kill you. But you all read just for that Anyways it's a warning.

Jungkook’s POV

“Bye guys please never visit again,” I said smiling and aggressively waving my hand.

“You son of a bitch, we will visit every day,” Jin hyung said making everyone laugh.

“Bye guys” After it was time for Taehyung to go but  Jimin hugged taehyung and whispered something in his ears his face was serious. This is so confusing, What in the actual fuck are they talking about. I was thinking how deep they can do something that they have to hide it until my dad called.

“Hii dad what’s-

“Not now jungkook, I want you to do my work.”

“I already do all of your work duh, what it is?"

“Take out all the information from jimin about The Park’s company”

“Dad have you lost it, I can't do it what about our relationship it might ruin after it I am not doing it at all”

“Jungkook wtf is wrong with you, This relationship you don’t wanna ruin was created for this reason, do you get it. You have to get everything out as soon as possible.

“Dad I can't-

“Jungkook if you don’t do it you know me”

“Okay I will try”

“Great that's my son, Okay now listen both of you pack your bags”

“What bags? Why?”

“For your honeymoon dumbass, Get ready you both have a flight tomorrow for Hawaii”

“Tomorrow isn’t it too soon dad, I mean it’s been barely 2 days since we got married right?”

“Jungkook you have a lot of work just do this honeymoon it’s like a formality and come back fast”

“Okay, I understand we will call you as we complete packing” I ended the call Gosh he talks a lot then, I looked around and saw Taehyung still standing there with jimin talking about something. I walked a bit closer to them, To know what are they talking about. But I could only hear jimin say “Tell me when the work is done”
Work? What kind of work, now I am clear they are hiding something big.

“Bye tae call me if you need anything take care, What happened kook is something wrong, you look tense,” He asked me walking inside the house”

“Oh no nothing, It was just dad telling me about our honeymoon” He looked at me with a big smile but then his smile faded like he remembered something, I was so confused I couldn’t help it so I asked.

“What happened you don’t wanna go” I wrapped my arms around his small waist.

“No no I do wanna go of course, but can I ask for how long,” He asked me with small eyes, He is so adorable.

“Honeymoons are usually for 1 Month I think, But we can go for 1 week at least, Well I also have work and I don’t know your reason” As I completed he gave me a tense look.

“I don’t h-ave an-y reason it-s just I don't lik-e travel-ing” He said stuttering, He is a bad actor. But it’s okay I will play along and find out.

“They ruined our whole evening it’s almost night now, Let’s eat something then we will do our packing,” I said and he just gave me a peck.

“What was that for baby,” I asked holding his waist pulling him close to my body.