Second Eruption II

Previously

???: "Kneel."

You feel a strong power pinning against you, it's like the gravity force is increasing significantly

You feel a strong power pinning against you, it's like the gravity force is increasing significantly. All the remaining honkais are now dead because of the strong force.

Theresa: "Is that.. a Herrscher?"

Y/N: (We are on the verge of passing out. And now we have to fight this ridiculously strong guy?)

Present

Y/N: "Who is that guy?" (That man just destroyed hundreds of honkai beasts with a single move!)

You can see Siegfried and Theresa are struggling with the power from that man as well. You can see the tension on their face.

Siegfried: "Stay on your guard everyone."

Theresa: "Who are you? Are you.. a herrscher?"

All of you stand guard against the man that just landed in front you. Pointing your weapons against him. He is accompanied by some kind of robot mechs.

Siegfried: "Stop right there Anti-Entropist. State you purpose for coming here!"

Y/N: (He is from Anti-Entropy? All I know about Anti-Entropy is that it was the North American branch of Schicksal. Later, senior scientific researchers from the North American branch deviated from Entropy and Anti-Entropy was established.)

???: "Well met, warriors of Schicksal. We mean no harm. I am Welt Yang, Sovereign of Anti-Entropy."

Welt Yang

Welt Yang

Y/N: (Intel says that the leader of Anti-Entropy is The 1st Herrscher, Herrscher of Reason. That explains about his power before. Why are they here? Are they after Sirin too?)

Theresa: "It's The 1st Herrscher himself! Grandpa must be informed at once!"

Welt: "Good warriors, you need to know that The 2nd Herrscher is responsible for the incident and could doom us all, the survival of humanity is at stake. Let's set aside our differences for now and join forces to deal with this threat."