Second Eruption IV

Previously

You reached the entrance. There, you see the huge honkai beast. The first Emperor-Class you've seen in your mission as a Schicksal Knight. It is The Assaka.

Emperor-Class Honkai Beast: Assaka

Y/N: "Shit. It's big."

Presently

You tap in to your comms

Tesla: "Okay Y/N, just like what we planned. We're going to need you to delay it as long as you can, and don't do anything reckless. Got it?"

Y/N: "Understood, Doctor."

Einstein: "Be careful with its arms, that's the main source of danger from Assaka."

Y/N:"This Assaka seems slow on movement, I'll outperform it with my speed."

Einstein: "Only speed won't be enough. The Assaka can charge forward with high speed, so you'll need good reflexes and maneuverability if you want to evade its attack."

Y/N: "Got it, I'll delay it as long as I can. You two just focus on activating the main cannon."

Tesla: "You'll have temporary support from the two gun turrets. But as I said, they don't have that much of a firepower. And be careful, it will be more difficult if you die."

Y/N: *chuckle* "Right."

The gun turrets start shooting at the Assaka, the honkai beast blocks the bullets with its arms. The bullets didn't even scratch its arms.

Y/N: (So, this is what they meant by 'strong arms'. At least the gun turrets can be useful as a distraction. I'm not really sure how am I going to stop this honkai beast, I'll just shoot at it to slow it's movement for now.)

You start firing at the Assaka using your gun. Just the same as the gun turrets, your bullets did nothing to the honkai beast but slows it down a bit.

Y/N: (I can't keep doing this, I need to make another plan.)

You observe the environment around you. All you see is just snows and trees.

Y/N: (I'm not sure what I can do with snows, but at least I can use some of the trees.) *unsheathe*

You grip your blade firmly, then you charge at the trees with quick movements to make it all falls down. Blocking the path of the Assaka.