Return

Previously

Your thoughts are interrupted by the sound of someone knocking the door into the lab you're in. Tesla opened the door.

Y/N: "Sirin? What's wrong? Why are you panting like that? You ran here?"

Sirin: *panting* "Y/N! Dr. Tesla! Uncle Siegfried is back! C'mon, I'll take you to him."

You and Tesla nodded at each other before following Sirin down to the main room which is most likely where Siegfried is.

Y/N: (Siegfried.. Kiana...)

Presently

You and Tesla trailed behind Sirin, letting her lead the way. The three of you took an elevator to go down to the ground floor.

Y/N: "Sirin, how are they? Are they okay?"

Sirin: "Uncle Siegfried seemed to be in a bad condition, I've called the medical team before going here."

Y/N: "What happened?"

Sirin: "I don't know but he looked.. pale. You better see him yourself."

Y/N: (I hope they're okay.) "What about K..."

Before you could continue your sentence the elevator stopped, then the door opened by itself. As soon as the door is opened, what you see in front of you is a crowd of AE personnel and staffs gathered in the center of the room. You quickly go there to see what's going on, bumping a lot of person in the process.

Y/N: "Excuse me! Please clear the way! I'm coming through!"

You managed to get in front of all the people there. Siegfried is there, laying on the floor not moving. It seems that he's unconscious. You quickly go there to help him.

Y/N: (Why is everyone just watching? Not even a single person tried to help?)

Woman: "Careful, Sir! He might be contagious!"

Y/N: "Huh? What do you mean?"

You looked back at Siegfried, and now you realize what's wrong. His horn and claw from the honkai gene are showing. No wonder why no one dared to touch him. You checked his pulse, he's still alive and breathing.

Y/N: "Thank God you're still alive."

You lift his body then you lean him against a wall. You controlled the honkai energy in his body with your power to make the energy turn down so the horn and claw will disappear. After you're done, you noticed that something wet is all over your arms, it was blood. You wonder where did these bloods came from, you took off Siegfried's coat to see something horrible. His left arm is not complete, his arm was cut off, and that is where all the blood came from.

Y/N: "Where are the medics? We need medics right now! Get the medics here please!"

You take off your shirt then you tie it around his arm to stop the bleeding. But it doesn't help much, he needed medical attention as soon as possible.

Woman: "We've already contacted them Sir, they're on its way. Please wait a little more, they'll be here any moment now."

Y/N: (Why are they taking so long? I'll just take him to them myself.)

You lift Siegfried on your arms, then you quickly ran to the medical wings. You met the medics that was supposed to take Siegfried on your way there. They brought stretcher, oxygen mask, and other medical things with them. You helped them put Siegfried down on the stretcher, then all of you proceed to go to the medical wings with them. But before you can go, someone intercepts you, it was Cecilia.