Second Eruption III

Previously

You take Einstein to the top of the tower, so she can have a better view while controlling her drones. There's no honkai up here as well, so she'll be safe.

Y/N: "Is this good enough Doctor?"

Einstein: "It's the best spot here, I'll deliver support from here and Tesla will arrive any minute now. Also, Mister Schariac.."

Y/N: "Yes?"

Einstein: "Maybe you haven't realized it yet but.. you are an important part for us to win against The Honkai. Stay alive."

She looks at you with dead serious face.

Y/N: *nod* (What did she mean by that? Whatever. Right now, I just have to help in any way I can to win this war.)

???: (Remember... remember....)

You lost your balance after you hear those voice in your head again after some time. Einstein catches you before you falls down.

Einstein: "You okay?"

Y/N: "Yeah, thank you Doctor. Probably it's just the fatigue." (Ugh.. why must now? *breath* I have to focus on the war.)

Einstein: (No Y/N, it's not that.)

Present

Now, you are a few hundred meters away from the entrance of Babylon Tower.

Y/N: "Einstein, I'm in position. ETA?"

Einstein answered through the comms.

Einstein: "Any second now Y/N, get ready.. here they come."

In the distance, honkai beasts start popping up. You pick up your gun from your hips, aiming at one of the Seraph-Class. Just before you can shoot it, there's a blast going right through the honkai beast. The beast vanished after. After the smokes went out, you see a flying round thing made of metal.

Y/N: "Was that your drones, Doctor?"

Einstein: "Correct."

Y/N: (She didn't tell me that her drones can take out honkai beasts easily just like that. The drones looked.. happy? They even have their own nicknames showing from the hologram.)

Einstein takes out all of the honkai beasts with her drones

Einstein takes out all of the honkai beasts with her drones. All of the beasts were wiped out easily.

Y/N: "Actually, Doctor? Do you even need my help?"

Einstein: "Not right now, but I might need you if things get worse."

Y/N: (And here I thought I was going to die in this battle) *chuckle* "Can I take a nap?"

Einstein: "Very well, I'll wake you up if I need you."

Y/N: "Thank you."

You sit back against a tree. You try to relax yourself with all the roaring, shooting, and blasting right in front of your view.