Chapter 26: Abandoned hospital (10)

Xiaochu...

The call of blasphemy came from the depths of memory. The illusory figure stood in pure white, only revealing the lower half of the face like white porcelain. The voice was soft and sighed and said slowly.

do you still remember me?

"Yuanhuai brother..."

Cheng Zhichu's eyes are empty and there is no focal length. At this moment, he has completely fallen into this phantom-like scene, as if he is falling into a dream and cannot wake up.

Xiao Xiaochu, I know that you have not forgotten me.

It must be that they hid you, so you didn't come to me.

Now that everyone else is gone, you are really back.

Come over, Xiaochu, come to me.

The figure had only a faint outline, and if it was nothing, he slowly extended his hand to him.

As if he had been endlessly confused, Cheng Zhichu did not consciously want to reach out and hold him back, but suddenly heard something falling on the ground and making a very soft sound.

Cheng Zhichu was shocked and suddenly woke up from the illusion, his forehead was soaked with cold sweat, and he gasped with a big mouth.

He saw that the card he had just taken in his hand fell to the ground. The words "Xie Yuanhuai" had become a little vague. A chill slammed up from behind the ridge, making him chilly and afraid of it. .

This card is really not right. He just like being stunned, and he has no sense of waking.

If he just took the man's hand, he still doesn't know what will happen...

This thought just flashed in Cheng Zhichu's mind. He moved his gaze and saw his hand being held tightly by another hand with clear bones in the next second. The heart suddenly came to his eyes.

Fortunately, Cheng Zhichu immediately discovered that this was Bai Yi's hand. He suspected that it might be that Bai Yi opened his hand and took the card away. He was saved again by Bai Yi.

Realizing this, Cheng Zhichu was ashamed and moved. He just wanted to speak to Bai Yi, but suddenly felt that Bai Yi was rubbing his palm with his fingers, then took his hand and dropped a soft kiss.

"..."

Cheng Zhichu's eyes widened, and his heartbeat suddenly missed a shot, completely stunned.

The soft lip sticks to his palm, giving a power-like tingling sensation, and a little warm dampness, which makes him tremble and breathe for a moment.

Bai Yi, this is... What is this doing?

Is he kissing his hand...?

His thoughts are very chaotic. The most instinctive reaction is that perhaps Bai Yi also has an illusion, or he can only save him. In short, there should be any compelling reasons, so he will... pro...

Although he tried to convince himself so much, for whatever reason, Bai Yi kissed his hand. This fact alone brought him a very strong impact, so that he did not slow down for a long time.

At this time, Bai Yi had already raised his head. When he saw that Cheng Zhichu's eyes were stagnation, he did not move. He thought that Cheng Zhichu still did not wake up from the illusion, and he did not know that he kissed his hand.

His dark look returned to normal as usual, and according to Cheng Zhichu's shoulder, his voice screamed lowly: "Knowing the beginning."

"......what?"