Chapter 85: The picture is out of control (4)

It was obvious that nothing could be seen in front of him. Cheng Zhichu could feel something soft and warm on his lips, kissed his lips thinly, and even pinched his jaw, trying to force him. Open your mouth and kiss it deeper and deeper.

Cheng Zhichu’s back suddenly became stiff, and the ten fingers grasped the handrails, and a thin blush was born on his cheeks, and his eyes swept away subconsciously.

I don’t know what kind of means I used. Not only did he not see it, but even Bai Yi did not immediately notice his existence. He only noticed that there seemed to be something wrong with him. Bai Yi slightly frowned and came over to catch it. Cheng Zhichu’s hand, half a squatting around him, asked: “Is it early?”

People who like them watched themselves and kissed others. When Cheng Zhichu started to sweat, he was ashamed to be shameless—although in essence, “cold branches are white” and Bai Yi is the same person, but he is really...

Can't let the **** of "cold branches fall white" so mad!

"Well……"

He grabbed his mouth and stood up and walked back a few steps. He finally got rid of the feeling of being kissed deeply, wiped his lips, and said his face flushed into the air.

"Get out of the way before I completely hate you."

......

Bai Xixing took a mirror, put it on the coffee table, and then got up and let it go. It was obvious that no one stood in front of the mirror, but there was a figure in it. The beautiful facial features and white Yi were like those carved out from a mold.

"How are you."

"Hot branches and whites" smiled inside and waved at the people outside, but the next second of this mirror was broken by Su Ling with a sharp knife, and Zhang Jun's face was also torn apart.

"It’s disgusting to laugh."

Su Ling said coldly, the knife in his hand is about to disappear, but the silvery white blade has re-emerged the shape of "cold branches and whites."

He slammed his lips at Su Ling. The next moment, the knife no longer listened to Su Ling’s call, and flew out his face and slammed it into the wall.

Su Ling’s cheeks opened a hole, revealing a light, misty thing.

"I advise you to be polite to me."

The shadow of the man appeared on the glass vase again. It seemed that every reflective place could reflect his appearance. He smiled slightly and his eyes were very cold. He said, "Otherwise..."

The injury on Su Ling's face healed instantly, his hands clenched tightly, and his eyes showed strong hatred.

However, when seeing the eyes of Cheng Zhichu’s worries, Su Ling suddenly stunned and quickly converge on the expression of indifference and darkness. He walked to Cheng Zhichu’s side and squinted his eyes. He looked at Cheng Zhichu’s clothes and said in a low voice. .

"……he bullies me."

The boy's temperament is indifferent and he has never shown weakness to others. At this moment, he is very coquettish to Cheng Zhichu, his tone and movement are extremely stiff, and it is not like what he will do.

But despite some embarrassment, the teenager still did it because he had just discovered that it was hard to eat hard at first, and it was particularly easy to be soft, and he would definitely feel bad about him...

As long as he can let him know him at the beginning, no matter what means he is willing to use it - even the shameless person of Bai Yi can get the love of the first time. Why can't he do it?