Chapter 35: Reality (6)

After helping her sister Cheng Lingling to take photos of the event, Cheng Zhichu exchanged her clothes and sent her out of her bedroom. This was a relief.

He didn't expect Gu Zhen to call Lingling. Before that, they had not contacted for a long time.

Since that day, Cheng Zhichu didn't want to have any connection with Gu Zhen, because it was indeed an unpleasant memory for him. He deleted or blackened all the contact information of Gu Zhen. Gu Zhen came to him and he avoided it. If you don't see, you can hide as far as you can.

Fortunately, Gu Zhen has never been to his home. He will only go to his school to find him occasionally. There are only a handful of times, because Gu Zhenping is very busy. He still has to work in his own company after he is a senior in this year. The school did not come to him once.

Some time ago, Cheng Zhichu also heard that Gu Zhen would go to a famous university abroad to continue his studies next year. After graduation, he would stay there for a few years. It is likely that he will not see you again in the future.

Although I occasionally recalled the previous events, while at the same time angry, Cheng Zhichu had a hint of guilt in his heart, but he was relieved to think more, thinking that they had to be completely unrelated.

But who can think of it, the original Gu Zhen actually called his sister already...

Cheng Zhichu slammed his mouth and decided not to think about Guzheng anymore. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to see it, but he couldn't see it anyway. Gu Zhen couldn't help him.

At this time, the little bear secretly hiding behind the curtains came out with a small head and staggered out. When Cheng Lingling entered the house, it quickly hid, and dared to come out after she left.

The bear curiously asked: "Mom doesn't like that man now?"

"In fact, I couldn't talk about it. I used to be most interested in him. I didn't dare to think about it. After that, I was killed before I even got the bud."

Cheng Zhichu shrugged and then coughed and corrected the bear: "And, pinecone, told you several times, I am a man, you have to call my father."

"But you are my mother." The bear blinked. "Mom, will you not abandon your father in the future?"

"..." Cheng Zhichu was a bit big, and there were too many slots. He didn't know how to talk to Songguo. "You are not allowed to say this. I am just a good friend with you, Uncle Bai. If you make another mistake next time." I will... buckle your chicken legs!"

"Hey..."

The bear showed a very wrong expression, and Cheng Zhichu felt unbearable when he saw it. Why did he care about it with a bear, and immediately said a few words, promised that it would not buckle its chicken legs, and then took it to take a bath. It is.

After the shower, Cheng Zhichu lay back on the bed, took out his boss's book and opened it, and the one that was lit up was another one, Xie Yuanhuai.

In the illustration, Xie Yuanhuai closed his eyes, and the handsome face looked cold and still seemed to fall into a deep sleep.

[ID: 029]

[Name: Xie Yuanhuai]

[Source: Abandoned Hospital]

[Level of difficulty: Difficulty]

[Description: The ghost in the hospital, suffering from congenital heart disease before birth, physical weakness, can not have too intense emotional fluctuations, thus developing an indifferent and quiet personality.