Chapter 71: Devil's Bride (seven)

Looking at the white bones exposed in the soil, and the black tape doped in it, Cheng Zhichu remembered the boss in the previous copy, and could not help but suspect that the current copy is the last continuation.

Indeed, he still had a lot of things to figure out at the time, such as the identity of the boss wrapped in tape, who was killed by him, and why Zhou Luochen committed suicide, and so on.

But with the end of the copy, Cheng Zhichu did not continue to pursue these mysteries, because for him, the most important thing is to keep a copy of the customs clearance. As for solving the puzzle, it is not what he is good at, and there is no need to pay attention.

Moreover, he feels that it is only a false setting in the copy, and has nothing to do with reality, because if those things have happened in reality, Zhou Luochen’s evils should be exposed, and Bai Yi and Bai Xixing should be exposed. The seniors must have known him long ago, but what they initially showed was clearly only known to him.

He himself has no impression of the city of C, and he has determined that he has not been here, so he concludes that the contents of the previous copy are only borrowed the identity of these people, based on the fictional story.

However, this copy once again involved those old things. He dug out the bones of the boss in the courtyard, found more mysteries, and had some degree of connection with the groom, and did not seem to break these mysteries. I can't find the head of the groom.

Is this just a coincidence?

Cheng Zhichu held a white and dry gimmick, could not help but fall into meditation, frowning, and began to have some doubts as to what happened in reality, which led to the two copies revolving around the villa.

[This is true, the actual copy is not fictitious, but generated based on a large number of real-life events. 】

The system said: "There are many things that you have seen and experienced, and there are many real events. As for how many are true..."

Cheng Zhichu was shocked. The hand holding the skull trembled, and the skull rolled down to the skirt of the white wedding dress, revealing a bit of horrible beauty.

Many of them have actually happened? So what is true and what is false, how can he tell? Is there any special reason why the actual copy will be opened?

How much truth does the system know about it, and now tell him a little bit about what it is, and how many things does it still take him?

There was a mess in his head, and countless questions groaned in his heart, and the system coughed and some unnaturally explained.

[I don't want to hide anything from you intentionally. I didn't tell you before, because I didn't know what it would be before I happened. 】

[I have never lied to you, but I have not told all the truth. 】

[Now I can tell you that it is not a coincidence that you enter the game, even if it is not on that day, sooner or later, you will always come in and experience these things. 】

[Well, but meeting me is the greatest fortune in your life. This is true...]

So why did I enter the game for what reason?

Cheng Zhichu ignored the last sentence of the system. He didn't have any happy emotions in his heart. Instead, he took a sigh of relief, his heart beat like a drum, and he anxiously asked about the system.

He has a very clear understanding of himself, understands that his qualifications are limited, is an ordinary person, and has no extremely persevering heart, how can he be favored by fate.