TWISTED ENCOUNTERS

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Twisted Encounters is my first published story on Wattpad. It is a story which has all sorts of emotions pertaining to love, friendship, family,  family issues and nail-biting suspense. I promise you will find confessions and revelations in each chapter to keep you intrigued. I am not going to say much about the story; in fact it would be great to hear from my readers.

I wish everyone will read my story with an open-mind and comment what they feel. That is how we grow right? We learn from our mistakes to become a better version of ourselves every day with the help of fellow people around us.

 ~ Book cover for 'Twisted Encounters' is drawn by me. I doodle too and have a page on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/asmita_doodles/

~ The chapters will be published every week. Am not sure of the day on which I will publish, but I promise you will never miss a week without a new chapter. Add the book 'Twisted Encounters' to your reading lists.

If there are delays, forgive me. I'll make it up to you!

Keep spreading love!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, is entirely coincidental.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------