FINAL DECISION AND NEWS FOR FUTURE BOOKS!

Hey guys, so most of are in favor of me rewriting the book in the new timeline, so that's what I've decided on doing. That means that this story is going to come to an end, and I Will be making a new story I. The new timeline. I'm thinking of giving the book the same name but like The Troll's Flower V2 or something. But if you guys have any ideas for a book title, do let me know! 

For those of you that wanted to see this book continue, along with the summary of the first timeline that I will include in the beginning of the new book, I will include some flashbacks provided by Jim on some of the events that happened in the first timeline. You guys can decide which ones you would like to see, that's at you guys can see into the first timeline.

I already have alot of ideas for this story, and I'm so exited! I'm going to take some time to plan out a rough outline of how I want the story to go, and fully plan out the first few chapters. I would love to include some scenarios that you guys would like to see in the new story, so feel free to comment them down below! 

But now on to the second purpose of this post! The future tale of Arcadia stories! Down below will be a list of the stories Ideas I had for this series and some information about them. I would love to know your thoughts and opinions so please let me know what you guys think!

Angor Rot X Reader

The reader is Claire's distant cousin, that comes to live with her after her mother's death. Her mother had been suffering from an illness since the reader was was around 6 or 7, and it finally caught with her.

The reader has a necklace that has been passed down through the women of the family for generations. This necklace contains a piece of Angor Rot's soul. 

The reader will be a descendant of Morgana, and because of this she will be a mage. She can use shadow magic, and power blasts, and has an ability to sense changelings.

She is kind, strong willed, curious, and brave.

Krell X Reader

The reader will be half human, half Akridien (Alien), though she will not be aware of this right away. She is Eli's older sister, and believes in his crazy theory's. Her and Steve were forced to have okay dates when younger, leading him to have a crush on her for a period of time.

She Will eventually join the creep slayers team, and descover her alieness when she meets Krell. She is good friends with Mary and Darci, and on friendly terms with Jim Toby and Claire.

She has a love for science and discovery and mysterious. She is funny, kind, adventurous, loyal And mischievous.

Blinki X Reader

She is a college transfer student (college cause I thought teen would be to young for Blinky considering his human form), that can either stay with Jim or Claire, or even a house of her own.

She will encounter blinki accidentally at night or with Jim, and take it very well being extremely curious. That it she could encounter him as a human first and then find out he's a troll when he transforms back.

She is friendly, kind, loves reading, loves learning about trolls, learns to speak and read troll, loves libraries, is supportive, loyal, brave, playful, assertive when need be, and determiNed. She is always prepared. She will use potions and alchemy for weapons, and even become the group healer.

Jim x reader

The reader was a Human who was taken at birth to be replaced with a changeling. Her changeling died quickly, so they decided to experiment on her like they have other humans who's changelings have died. The experiment made her an essentially backwards changeling. Instead of a troll being turned into one through magic, she was a human turned into one by magic. She was the only human to survive these tests. 

Her unique situation allows her to have a half troll form(a creature like the one Jim became) and a human form. She doesn't need a troll counter part to transform, she is immune to sun, has heightened senses and abilities. She has also gained the lifespan of a troll.

She was adopted by Gunmar, and views him and Bular as family. She is extremely loyal, cynical, not trusting, stubborn, but dose have a deeply caring side for her loved ones.

Her and Jim will have a enemies to lover relationship, as she slowly turns over to the good side.

Douxie X Reader

The reader is a changeling and is Steve's sister. She's felt left out and lost since she left the dark lands and is trying to find a place to belong in this world. She views Strickler and Nemora as an uncle/aunt, and looks to them for guidance. 

She meets Douxie at a cafe she often Gose to, and the two start as causal encounters, to friends, to dating before she finds out about his magic.

She has no loyalties to Gunmar but is forced to work for him. She befriends the troll Hunter gang but has to prove to them that she is a good guy. She struggles living a double life, and having to keep the truth from her loved ones. No one reacts well when they find out what she is. 

Her changeling form has wings. She would be like the changeling version of a Stalkling. May make her an new form of changeling, one that is born rather than being a troll magically changed into one.

Bular/Gunmar x reader?

Reader could be Douxies sister or friend, she is a mage under Merlin/Douxie. She could be the daughter of Arthur.

She met Gunmar/Bular when little and playing in forest. She often sneaks of to visit them. Friends with them before the war started by Arthur.

Okay so those are my story ideas so far. I don't really know what to do with the Bular or Gunmar x reader yet so you guys could help with that one. And I wanted to do a Toby x reader but I don't really have any ideas on a story for that so far. I was considering changing the Jim x reader to a Toby x reader Instead but I'm not sure if that would work well or not. Please let me know your thoughts on all of this in the comments below or by messaging me privately if your prefer. Thank you all for reading and supporting me! It means a lot!