Chapter 5 Part 2

The guy stepped out of the truck and ended up dropping the package he was holding. You cringed at the sound of something fragile breaking. You felt bad for whoever got that package. You heard Blinky and Jim talk over the radio.

"Let's get him out of here before it's too late." Said Jim.

"Yeah. Getting eaten is a bad way to go." You said.

"Wait! His fate may already be sealed. They're here. Look!" Said Blinky nervous.

You saw the goblins breaking the street lights, and gathering together. There was so many of them. You were scared and subconsciously grabbed ahold of Aaarrrgghh's fur who was standing beside you. Aaarrrgghh noticed but didn't say anything. If he did you would probably let go. One Goblin had had a drawn on mustache seemed to be the leader.

"No! I'm not got to let an innocent person-" said Jim starting to walk forwards.

Blinky pulled him to the ground.

"Great Trouble! There appears to be far more than I had anticipated. Stay down and don't make a sound.In thier frenzied state, they'll attack any in there path." Said Blinky to you over the radio.

You Toby and Aaarrrgghh ducked down behind the fence. You were gripping Aaarrrgghh's fur tighter now, so he put a hand on your shoulder to calm you down. When he did a light blush crept onto your cheeks. You all watched at the guy went to ring the doorbell, dropping the package again. You winced at the shattering. The guy picked the package up just in time for Eli to open the door.

"Yes! My spy Gear has arrived!" Said Eli excited.

He took the package and shook it. You could hear the shattered pieces clang from over here. You winced. Poor Eli...

"Unassembled!" Said Eli even more excited.

"Hey, mind if I use your can? Rad. Thanks." Said The guy, before walking into the house.

Can he do that? It seems a little rude... You pulled yourself closer to Aaarrrgghh as a sea of goblins came rushing past you. They went after the truck and started breaking it down by eating it.

"Oh My goblins!" Said Toby.

"Was it the truck they were after?" You asked.

"Unexpected, but indeed true. Thier dispute isn't with the driver at all, but rather the transportation that had flattened thier. Kinsmen. You must not be afaid master Jim. That gose for you as (y/n)." Said Blinky.

"But I thought the rule of trollhunting was to always be afraid." Said Jim.

"Trolls not Goblins." Said Aaarrrgghh.

How would you be calm, when your always scared? That first rule was the one thing you had been doing right so far!

"Goblins Crave the pheromone of terror, an order you appear to be releasing quite generously." Said Blinky to Jim.

"Wait this is too much! You mean, they can smell our fear?" Said Toby scared.

"What?! But I always smell like fear!" You said panicked.

"And  cat." Said Aaarrrgghh sniffing you.

You had a light blush.

"Oh, no! I think I can smell it on me too!" Said Toby sniffing himself.

"Then stop, or they will eat you!" Said Blinky loudly.

You and Toby gave gasps of fright. Some of the goblins started sniffing the air, before turning to look straight at Blinky and Jim.