HELP VOTE FOR THE AGE! I'M STUCK!

People started to say to do twin, but now everyone saying I should make her older si I have two options I want you guys to vote for.

1.She is 16 at the start of the story, and will be 17 by the end of the Show, and 18 by the end of the movie. For this option she will be in Jim's classes as I will make them all split year classes. she would be in grade 11, and during the gap year she will go through her senior year. She will graduate just before the movie.

Or

2. She starts the show as 17, turning 18 during the show like how Jim starts as 15 but quickly turns 16 in part 1 if the show. this would make her in her senior year, so she won't be in any of Jim's classes. She can still be involved in them sometimes by being a teacher's assistant or when both classes use the gym at the same time. I'm more excited for this one, cause I can have a prom at the end of the show, and since the town knows about trolls, DRALL could go with the reader. This would also give her more freedom as the troll Hunter as she will have a spare period and someone who is 18 is allowed to come and go from school as they please legally. During the gap year she will be graduated and get to look for college and maybe a place of her own. This is the time for all of that domestic Draal stuff to come and for alot of funny scenarios.

Now that I've actually written it down i feel a lot calmer. Sorry I freaked out so much about this, lol.😅 But this still gives you guys a sneak peak into the story. I will probably do 17 but I still want to hear your guys opinions.