Chapter Two

You woke up the next day freaked out. Toby spent the day at the dentist, and you just stayed in your room. After spending a long time thinking, you came to the conclusion that you must have just drempt the whole thing. When you checked the time you realized it was already late in the day. I. Fact it was night time. You looked at your phone to find you had many missed calls from Jim. When you called him back he told you to meet him Toby is place. He sounded worried, and you hoped that it wasn't about yesterday. You didn't want that dream to be real. You went over to Jim's place, but froze when you opened the door. You witnessed as the amulet glowed, lifted Jim into the air, and gave him a magical suit of armor. Jim and toby were exited about it, but you just stood in the open door with your mout gasping. Both then took  notice of you. 

"Um, what's going on?" You asked

"Isn't this awesome?!" Said Jim.

Toby went over to him and started checking out the armour, saying 'so cool' reapedety.

"Dude, do you know what this means?! You have a sacred responsibility here!" Said Toby.

"That's what they said!" Said Jim.

'They? No,no,no. It's supposed to be dream. Stop talking!'

While you were thinking this toby kept saying 'oh my gosh' no stop.

"You have to use this for the benefit of all man kind..." He said while taking a bit of his pizza.

"You have to use this to kick Steve's butt!" Said Toby.

"Wait, what?. seriously toby?" You said in disbelief.

"Really? I show you a glowing sword and a suit of armor that can only be magic, and that's how you respond?" Said Jim agreeing with you.

"Seriously, it's butt kicking time!"

Said Toby and began karate chopping the air.

"Wow, these pants are really elastic! Oh and by the way, who is they?" Asked Toby.

"See, that's the part I've been freaking out over!" Said Jim.

By this point you knew that it wasn't a dream, no matter how much you tried to denie it. You felt a bit guilty for not telling them that you met the 'They' as well.

"Um guys, there's something I should probably-" you were cut of by a loud knocking on the back door.

You all turned to face the door. Suddenly the troll known as Blinki's face appeared in the window of the door. Panicking you quickly hid behind the counter, hoping he didn't see you.

"W'what is that? Don't open the door!" Said Toby.

The door suddenly burst open, and the troll spoke.

"Haha, Master Him, haha!" Said Blinki happily.

You heard Toby scream, and peaked over to see him clinging to Jim. 

"I'm calling the cops!" Said Toby

Suddenly there was alot of banging, and you saw the big green troll trying to get through the door.

"No, animal control!" He said with a Yelp and hid behind the counter with you. You gave him a pleading look to not give away your location, while he ate a piece of pizza. 

"I knew it was about a matter of time before the amulet called to us." Said Blinki.

"Called to you?" Asked Jim.

"Well no. Actually we've been spying on you." Said Blinki.

'Spying on him? Isn't that a little creepy?'