Chapter 1.2

Tubbo went into his Vault once again. Ever since his Nukes got stolen, he didn't feel safe at the main Smp anymore. Fundy started calling him Paranoid when he learned about the fact that Tubbo always doublechecks both The Vault and Michael's room when he leaves it. Phil, Sam and Puffy call him crazy for raising Michael and Quackity keeps comparing him to Schlatt. Tubbo was really done with most of the Smp and just wants a safe place for his family. When Tubbo came out of his Vault he came Face to Face with Puffy who wanted to talk with him about Michael once again. "Puffy do me a favor and watch Michael I need to go visit someone." Tubbo just walked out of the building annoyed. As he walked, he decided to go to Tommy's place.

Tommy's Base

Tommy was sitting in his base hidden in his bed when Tubbo came in. Tubbo sat next to Tommy who seems to have cried recently. "Adults?" he asked, to which Tommy just nodded. "You know sometimes I just want take my stuff and run off." As Tommy said this Tubbo nodded and laid down next to him. "But what about the people we care about?" Tubbo turned his head to the ceiling. "I mean we could take Ranboo and Michael with us?" Tommy turned to Tubbo. "What about Purpled?" Tubbo thought about their old friend. "I mean we can ask him if he wants to come along?" Tommy knew that Purpled was with Quackity and that his Spaceship was blown up. "How about you ask Purpled and I'll talk with Ranboo." Tubbo grabbed a music disc and put it on the player. "Yeah, I think that is a good idea." Tommy answered as the music started surrounding them.