Chapter 2.2

As the sun came out, the little group was crossing a large river, that was flowing between a small plains biome and a dense forest. Tommy didn't think it was a good idea going into the forest right after night. "Come on, it'll be fine!" Tubbo said grabbing Tommys wrist. They walked through the forest for around 20 minutes before they heard something. Two Zombies were behind them, but Purpled took them out. They continued their way without any problems. "Look! There are some sweetberrybushes ahead!" Tubbo said pointing at some bushes. "That's amazing! We can stock up on food and maybe even sell some." Purpled replied, a smile spreading across his face. "Yeah, we're going to be rich!" Tommy yelled out causing the others to laugh. Tommy and Tubbo built up a little camp, while Purpled already started collecting berries. As soon as the camp was done Ranboo sat down with Michael and fell asleep almost instantly. "He's been preparing ever since I asked him to come with us." Tubbo said with a small smile on his face. "But they're going to get sick if they just lay there without a blanket." Tommy said as he grabbed a blanket out of his backpack. "Are you two just gonna stand there or help me out." Purpled called out to the two. "We're coming!" Tubbo answered as him and Tommy ran towards Purpled.

As the sun came down Purpled, Tommy and Tubbo had collected most of the berries. Tubbo sat down next to his Husband and started to fall asleep. Purpled started sorting a few berries till he heard a small whimper coming from Tommy. "Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned look. "Yeah, just pricked my finger on something" Tommy answered avoiding Eye-contact. "Dont lie to me." Purpled said while getting up. He walked up to Tommy, but when he put his hand on Tommys back the younger yelled out in pain. Tubbo and Ranboo woke up from the scream, while Purpled pulled up Tommys shirt to find two huge black dots. "What the fuck is that?!" he yelled out. "It's called growing wings asshole." Tommy growled. "You can grow wings?" Tubbo asked. "Regrow, actually." Tommy said annoyed. "Wait that means your wings were cut off once!" Purpled yelled out shocked, Tubbo and Ranboo just stared at Tommy in shock. "Well twice actually, first was right before Lmanberg was created, by Wilbur because he was jealous of them and the second time was by Dream in Exile, right after they had regrown." Tommy said as he laid down on his stomach. "I never knew wings were able to regrow." Ranboo said after a moment of silence. "Theyre not, at least not if you dont have a connection with a god." Tommy answered. "What connection do you have with a god?" Purpled asked. "His mother is the goddess of death." Tubbo answered while taking Michael from Ranboos lap. "So how long is it going to take till your wings are fully out?" Purpled asked rather confused. "Like 5-8 hours." Tommy answered.