Chapter 2.4

A week after Tommy's wings grew in, the group finally arrived at a village. They had been collecting things like monster drops, wood, ores and all kinds of things. Tubbo and Purpled had also tried to teach Tommy how to fly but failed miserably.

"We can sell a lot of the stuff weve collected so far and get us things like new clothes with that money!" Ranboo said as they entered the village. While they were selling their stuff something caught Purpleds eyes. "I'll be right back." He said to Tubbo before running of.

"Where's Purpled? Hes been gone for almost an hour.: Tommy asked as he sat down on a bench. "I dont kno- there he is!" Tubbo pointed behind Tommy. Purpled came towards them a bright smile on his face. "You'll never guess what I got." He said as he put a bag on the bench. "Then tell us." Tubbo answered. "Here Tommy try this on." Purpled said holding a shirt in the air. Tommy raised an eyebrow but took the shirt anyway. When Tommy put the shirt on, he was surprised because of the two holes in the back of it. "Its designed for avians." Purpled said as he took out two more shirts and handed them to Tommy. "I also got two books about flying and one about how to take care of wings." He continued. "You're amazing!" Tommy yelled out has he hugged Purpled.