Chapter 1.4

Purpled sat in his room looking outside. He had gotten in trouble with Quackity because he told him to stop messing with Tommy. Even tough him and Tommy rarely talked the alien still cared about him. He turned to his door as he heard some mutter from it, then an envelope was pushed under the door and Purpled could hear Charlie's slimy steps walking away. Purpled picked up the envelope confused at who would send him a letter. As he read the letter a bright smile started growing on his face. He started running around his room packing everything he needed in a backpack. He threw the backpack under his bed when he heard footsteps from his door. Sam walked in to see the Alien sitting at his desk with a completely messed up room. The Creeper sighed before he walked into the room. "Can you explain why you screamed at Quackity?" Sam asked as he leant on the desk. "He was talking bad about Tommy!" Purpled glared at the older man. "And? Tommy just a Troublemaker." The Creeper rolled his eyes. "He never actually did anything bad!" The Alien jumped up from his chair. "Im not going to argue about that again! Tommy is a Troublemaker and that's it!" Sam slammed his hand on the desk before going out of the room. Purpled fell back in his chair annoyed ,but knowing there's nothing stopping him from running away with Tommy and the others.