Chapter 2.1

It was the middle of the night when Tommy grabbed his stuff and went out of his house. Him and the others were gonna meet in a little spruce forest and then start their journey. As he walked around the Smp he almost got seen by Phil and Wilbur who were talking about their plans to break Dream out of Prison. Tommy had almost walked right in front of them, but luckily he heard them before his plan would end in a disaster. Phil would have caused a scene about how annoying Tommy was and Wilbur would have definitely told people about him sneaking around at night. When he got to the forest he saw Tubbo and Ranboo sitting on a log. Tubbo was leaning on his husband while Ranboo held Michael. They both smiled at him as he sat down and also leaned onto Ranboo.

Purpled grabbed his backpack as he got ready to leave. He jumped out of his window and started heading out of Las Nevadas. As he went around a corner he almost bumped into Foolish who just smiled at him and pointed at a little hole between two buildings. Purpled wanted to thank him but the half god had already walked away. The alien run trough the hole and continued on his way to his friends. When he finally got to the meet up place he saw them all cuddled together peacefully. 'Yeah I'm pretty sure I won't regret my decision' he thought to himself as he walked towards his friends. "I'm sorry I took so long" Purpled said as he stood in front of them. They all smiled at him and slowly got up. "Let's start this adventure, Bitches!" Tommy jumped around excitedly. "Let's go east first" Tubbo said as he pulled out a compass, the others nodded and they all started walking.

A/N: I wanted to post this earlier but this week was pure stress to me. There's gonna more posts next week.