Chapter 2.3

Several hours later Purpled had gotten a few buckets of cold water and Tubbo had put a few blankets on the floor. Ranboo had taken Michael outside. "Its starting." Purpled said, seeing a little hole opening. From then everything went rather fast. Tommy screamed out as two beautiful black wings came out of his back. Afterwards he passed out while Purpled and Tubbo started cleaning all of the blood. When they were done Purpled placed Tommys head on his lap and Tubbo got Ranboo and Michael back inside. "I think we should go to sleep and look if we can continue our way tomorrow." Ranboo said as he cuddled with Tubbo and Michael. The other two just nodded and went to sleep.

When Purpled woke up the next morning, he quickly noticed that Tommy wasnt on his lap anymore. He immediately run outside to look for him and found him sitting in the grass staring into the sky. "Your wings are really beautiful." He stated sitting next to the younger boy. "May I ask why Wilbur was jealous of them." Purpled asked looking at Tommy. "Wilbur always wanted to be like Phil, so when he found out that I had gotten wings instead of him he got really mad at me. He was the first one I told about them so he decided that I didn't deserve them, cut them off and burned them." He answered as he laid down. "That's fucked up." Purpled said, disgust in his voice. "Wilbur is fucked up." Tommy answered with a slight chuckle. "Thats why we're running away. "Purpled said, laying down next to Tommy.

A/N: I just noticed that I haven't uploaded this yet , so this is a bit late