Regret

Hello everyone I came with a new story it's on Samrakhi but something new I'm sure you have not read story of Samrakhi like this just read it and tell me how it is.

SO LET'S BEGIN WITH STORY

................................................................................................................................................................

In a dark room a girl was standing near window and looking towards the sky and staring the moon while lost in her own thought. She was thinking what had happened in her life in these 2 years. She was regretting the day when she met the man whom she thought it's the same person for whom she was waiting the person she thinks she love but actually it was just and infactuation and nothing more than that. She might had love him but there was nothing same from his side as he gave her that stupid promise which he cant keep his word not even a month and move on his life. Leaving behind her in miserable condition. It's all his fault he destroy 4 lives actually no 3 lives yes 3 lives he trapped that teenager in this triangle but that girl live is also now on track and now he is living at his fullest with his wife and daughter. And there are only 2 people left whose life has still not come on track me and the person with whom I got married. My husband have not forgiven me yet and if I want to move on in life I can't as he is not ready to accept me as his wife now. He is no more interested in me and the love which he did with me is now lost somewhere. I'm only his a name sake wife just in the eyes of the world if given an option to him he would have given me divorced long ago but he is helpless due to his family as they will never be ready for this divorced thing. I feel bad for him that I have destroy his life. I don't know why and when I became this much egoistic obssessed  in the race to win my love who was actually not I became so selfish and rude that I torture and taunt to that kind heart person who call me DIDI she had definitely consider me as her elder sister but I have never treat her nor consider her my younger sister even I have never treat her well or talk with love but she always was kind towards me but what I have gave her in return was just that some disgusting taunts and try to degrade her in eyes of family. I once used to be a carefree independent full of life mature person I missed that time when Travelling was my Hobby, Blogging was my Passion and Photography was my Profession but when I turned into an obssessed lover I myself have no idea and now I have left nothing in life except of regression. My husband SAMRAT always make distance from me after coming back home after1 year he confronted me and asked me about this relation and I lied at that time because of my wrong intention but the day Virat announced  Sai's pregnancy I realised that everything is finished long ago Virat was never in this relation he had move on long ago and now here is the proof it was only me who was trying to get him and by that time Samrat got to know about my intentions and I break his trust again and making him believe that I don't even deserve that second chance and now at this stage I myself want to divorce him and want him to marry someone else Someone who will love him care him, fill his life with happiness and make him that old Samrat which he was used to be before getting married to me.....but Alas! I am helpless like him. We both are not living our life we are just passing it somehow.....I wish some tragedy happened with me I can die so that Samrat can finally move on in his life. I even try to do commit sucide but god knows from where Samrat came and he stopped me from doing that I was shocked that how he came here he was gone for his mission at that time and why he saved me did still he loves me or he do it as a responsibilty  like being a army officer.

Her chain of thought broke as Samrat entered the room and turned on the lights both saw each other  and Samrat moved towards the washroom for changing clothes.

After sometime he came back and take pillow from bed and move towards the couch to sleep.

Pakhi blames herself and her life for the situation in which they both are in and lay down on bed for sleep but it seems like that today sleep is far away from her eyes.

................................................................................................................................................................

SO THAT'S IT FOR TODAY 

WHAT YOU THINK WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH THEM. WILL THEY EVER BECAME ONCE AGAIN THAT PAKHI OR SAMRAT WHICH THEY USE TO WILL HAPPINESS EVER GONNA KNOCK THERE DOOR OR THEY HAVE TO SPEND THEIR ENTIRE LIFE LIKE THIS. 

TO KNOW MORE STAY CONNECTED AND STAY TUNE. I WILL MEET YOU ALL SOON

VOTE AND COMMENT

TILL THEN TAKE CARE AND BYE!