Godhbharai

HELLO GUYS!!

HERE I COME WITH ANOTHER UPDATE.

LET'S START THE STORY

................................................................................................................................................................

2 Months Later....

It's a big day for Chavans as today is the Godhbharai rasam of their elder daughter-in-law. Pakhi is now 7 months pregnant.

The house was fully decorated and everyone was ready for this special day all the guest have arrived including Pakhi's Aai Baba and Neha (Pakhi's friend)

THE STAGE IS DECORATED LIKE THIS

(NOTE: GUYS MUJHE GODHBHARAI KI RASAM KA PATA NAHI HAI KYUKI HAMARE YAHA AISI KOI RASAM NAHI HOTI. MAINE FILMS AUR SERIALS MAI DEKHA HAI KE IS RASAM MAI GENTS ALLOWED NAHI HOTE NOT EVEN THE FATHER OF THE BABY APLOG MUJHE COMMENTS MAI BATANA KYA AISA HAI YA NAHI IT WILL HELP ME IN MY OTHER STORIES PLEASE TELL ME)

All the gents (Samrat, Virat, Mohit, Ninad, Omkar ,Sailesh{PAKHI'S FATHER} ,Sunny) went outside as there were arrangements for gents.

Here Pakhi came downstairs with Sai she made her sit on the sofa which was setup for her Savi also sits with her and then the function begins

PAKHI IS WEARING THIS

One by one everyone come and give shagun to Pakhi and blessed her and her baby after rasam

Ashwini: Are Chavan khandan ki Bahu ki godhbharai hai itni sanate mai hoga function music dance kuch nahi

Sonali: Ho na Vahini mai bhi wahi kehne wali thi yeh bhi koi function utsav jashan hua bhala

Shivani: Toh phir kiska intezar hai let's do it. Sai teri didi ki rasam hai aur toh itni shant khari hai aise kaise chalega

Sai: Are buaa mai toh rasam khatam hone ka intezar kar rahi thi ab dekhe mera kamal

Music starts and Sai dance on this song

Everyone join Sai in last.

They capture there moments clicked many pictures and at last the function ends on a good note.

Days started passing months turned into weeks and week into days Pakhi was counting days how much time has left in arrival of her baby. In these days Sai took really good care of Pakhi there relation has progressed a lot in these months. They are not anymore that old Sai and Pakhi who use to fight create scene taunt each other they are now the supporter of each other they shared a really great bond of sisters. Sai's whole friend circle knows about Pakhi. If any of them want to do complain of Sai they don't said it to Virat they directly call Pakhi and inform her about Sai's antics. Some of them even take tips for photography from Pakhi as Sai has praised about it in her group. Their bonding has developed this much that sometime Virat gets jealous as Sai spend more time with Pakhi instead of him.

Everything has sort out between Virat and Pakhi they are now friends in true meaning. Even sometime Virat also complain about Sai to Pakhi so that she could teach her sister some sense ,calmness and teach her how to control her anger. The atmosphere of Chavan Niwas is changing day by day. And everyone in the house want their family to be like this forever.

................................................................................................................................................................

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY. WILL MEET YOU ALL SOON. STAY TUNED

VOTE AND COMMENT

TILL THEN TAKE CARE

BYE!!!