Majboori

HELLO GUYS! I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE 

LET'S BEGIN THE STORY

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Cont. from last part...

During her ovulation days they both get intimate but there was no feeling of love they are only doing it in necessity and for the sake of their Aai's happiness otherwise they will never do it.

A Month Later......

One day Pakhi with Sai Ashwini and Karishma working in the kitchen suddenly she feel vomitish and rushed to her room. As soon as she enter in her room she rushed to washroom Samrat was there in room and gets confused thinking what happened with her, she come out and again feels same and rush again this time Samrat gets worried what is happening with her he move towards the washroom and after sometime Pakhi came out but before Samrat could ask anything Pakhi's head started spinning due to dizzines and she got unconcious Samrat held her and picked her in his arms and made her lay on the bed and calls the doctor and informs the family about this.

After sometime the doctor came and check Pakhi by the time she get concious

Sam: Doctor sab theek hai... ise kya hua tha...aise achanak behosh kyu hogayi...koi ghabrane ki bat toh nahi hai

D: relax Mr. Samrat she is absolutely fine

Sam: toh phir yeh behosh kyu hogayi thi

D: Aisi condition mai yeh normal hai

Sam: Aisi condition matlab?

D: I think aplogo ko nahi pata but it's ok mai bata deti ho...Congratulations your wife is pregnant

As soon as they heard this new both gets shocked and shout at the same time

SamraKhi: Kyaaaaa

They both shouted so loud that people present in the room cover their ears with their hands.

Ashwini :Deva re deva Are kya hogaya itna zor se kyu chila rahe ho dono.

Then both of them realised and think why they are behaving like this yeh toh hona tha then why they are reacting like something unexpected has happened.

D: You have to visit hospital tomorrow for further checkup and tests.

Pakhi nodded in yes

The doctor left and everyone congratulate them and blessed them after sometime all left their room and now only Samrakhi left alone in their room

There was silence in the room. Samrat was the first one to break it

S: Aaa.....tum...tum rest karo mujhe kuch kam hai.... mai ata ho

Saying this he left the room and now Pakhi was all alone in the room

Pakhi don't know how to react on this she was thinking that she should be happy after all she is soon going to become a mother but she was also curious to know what Samrat is thinking right now. Will he ever gonna accept it.

P: yeh kya soch rahi hai tu kyu nahi accept karenge akhir wohi toh chahte the yeh....lekin yeh bhi toh sach hai ke who kaha chahte the yeh toh Aai ki iccha thi.....arghh bas chor de pakhi yeh sab sochna jo hoga dekha jayega

She kept her hand on her stomach and said : Baby mujhe apke baba ka toh nahi pata lekin mujhe apse milne ka intizar hai. I know abhi bahut time hai but still I can't wait to carry you in my arms, adore you and love you.

On the hand Samrat was sitting in a park and was lost in his own thoughts

S: Aai ki wish puri hogayi unhe jo chahey tha hogaya ab mera insab se koi taluk nahi na mujhe Pakhi mai interest hai aur na hi us bache mai Pakhi sambhale khud ko bhi aur us bache ko bhi mera koi lena dena nahi insab se....lekin mujhe yeh samajh nahi araha ke mujhe achanak sab kuch acha kyu lag raha hai...Kahi iski wajah yeh toh nahi ke mai baba bane wala ho.....nahi nahi aisa kuch nahi hai faltu bate sochne ki koi zarorat nahi hai...mujhe isme koi interest nahi hai and that's final.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY. WHAT YOU THINK WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

WILL MEET YOU ALL SOON TILL THEN

TAKE CARE AND BYE!