A Day In Their Life

HELLO GUYS. YOU WERE REQUESTING ME TO UPDTE IT SO HERE IT IS NEXT PART MAY BE KAL UPDATE KARONGI AGAR TIME MILGAYA TOH YA JAB TIME MILEYGA TAB KARONGI AS YOU KNOW MERE EXAMS HORAHE HAI ISILEY DUSRI STORY ABHI SHURU NAHI KAR RAHI WOH BAD MAI KARONGI

Let's begin the story.

................................................................................................................................................................

Next morning Samrat woke up first it was there daily routine from past 1 year that Samrat wake up early in morning and went for jog and by the time he came back Pakhi had already wake up gets ready and leave for kitchen for breakfast and then Samrat enter his room gets ready and came down stairs have breakfast and leave for his work (as Samrat got promoted and permenantly transfer to Nagpur he only go out of city when there is a mission or some work) and then came back home late night had dinner and came to room and sleep. Almost whole day he is out of the house, and on other hand Pakhi just spend her day in house hold chores. She had stop taking part in family drama anymore neither she speak nor she taunts other and specially Sai. Although there are no more fights in house but they being Chavan's something or other thing might happen and the war begins.

She is trying to become a sister which Sai consider her at first although due to her behaviour towards Sai she had degrade herself in her eyes but now she is trying to sort out things with her. And slowly Sai has also started noticing her change behaviour. Pakhi always try that Sai live her college life like a real college student. Sai has also started taking advice with Pakhi like a sister take in college events or function or in any other activity.

There had been many times when Sai had exams or test and Virat is busy in work she hand over the responsibilty of her daughter SAVI to Pakhi although there are many people in house but Sai believe only Pakhi can handle her shaitan as she is the junior version of Sai and Savi is also attached with Pakhi more than any one in the house. Savi calls  Pakhi "Maa"  they actually wanted her to call Pakhi masi as Sai wanted Pakhi to be masi of Savi as Pakhi is her didi. So instead of calling her masi Savi started calling her Maa. At first Ashwini didn't like it and she even protest about it but Sai said that there is no problem in it Masi is also like a mother and Savi calls me Aai so if she is saying Pakhi didi maa I don't find anything wrong in it. Savi and Pakhi shared a really good bond almost whole day she take care of her in absence of Sai as she is about to enter in her final year and her studies are getting tough day by day.

After a year another member join there team which is KRISH Morishma's SON as Mohit has finally become an actor and Karishma has also started doing job. So if Sonali is busy in work Krish also comes to Pakhi and she take care of him as well. At first Savi gets really very jealous with Krish if Pakhi take him in her arms or play with him she gets angry as she doesn't like sharing her Maa with anyone. Later slowly slowly her jealously become little but still if Pakhi slightly give more attention to Krish she starts throwing tantrums and do weird things just to grab attention of Pakhi as she still don't like sharing her Maa. Krish don't spend more time with the girl gang but still he shared a good bond with Pakhi as well. Pakhi has become there favourite person in the house.

That's how they both (Samrakhi) spend their day.

................................................................................................................................................................

SO THAT'S IT FOR TODAY WILL MEET YOU ALL SOON. 

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

TILL THEN TAKE CARE AND BYEE!