3 Years Later......

HELLO GUYS!!

HOPE YOU ALL ARE GOOD. HERE I CCAME WITH NEXT UPDATE.

LET'S START THE STORY.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It's been 3 years since sakhi born. Everything has changed in Chavan Niwas. Trimurti are not that old one. They love and equally treats their bahu, bete and their grandchildrens are everything for them they played with them fulfill their wishes. Virat is now DIG of Nagpur. Sai has completed her studies and now a very famous neurologist and works in a renowned hospital. Mohit is a successful actor and have become a household name. Karishma is now a famous designer and runs her own boutique. Everything is sort out between Ninad and Ashwini. She forgive him and now they live happily. Two years ago Shivani gets married to Rajveer and has a son of 1 year old. Devayani is normal and she lives with her family in Mumbai happily. Samrat is now promoted to a higher rank of army(mujhe rank nahi maloom isley nahi likha). Pakhi is house wife.

Samrakhi's relationship has progressed a lot in these years They didn't confess their feeling to each other yet but they know that now they can't live without each other. They fear to confess their feeling as they don't know what other person feel. Is the feeling is mutual or not. They fear to loose each other that's the main reason they didn't confess to each other. They now start sleeping on the same bed without any barrier because of sakhi if she spills it out infront of family how they will handle so, to avoid that situation they start sleeping on same bed.

Coming towards the children of Chavan Niwas

Savi is now 6 years old. She loves and care her cousins a lot especially sakhi. Savi and sakhi love each other a lot their bonding is same as Pakhi and Sai(the good one) Savi is caring, patakha, bindass, intelligent and topper in studies just like her mother, cheerful girl who loves her Aai Baba ,Maa and Sakhi.

 Savi and sakhi love each other a lot their bonding is same as Pakhi and Sai(the good one) Savi is caring, patakha, bindass, intelligent and topper in studies just like her mother, cheerful girl who loves her Aai Baba ,Maa and Sakhi

Krish is now 5 years old. He also loves his cousins a lot and care Sakhi more. No one in the school can even touched his sisters otherwise he will gets angry if anyone tries to harm them. A very cute, charming, caring, intelligent, shaitan boy. Who loves to irritate Bhavani. loves his Aai Baba a lot but more his aai as he is mama's boy. His friends are almost girls. Loves playing cricket and football